Undyne X Genocidal Reader

I personally think that i'm better with Genocidal stories.
Is that a bad thing?

Also, swearing is here.
~YOU'VE BEEN WARNED~

-----------------------Undyne-----------------------

God why did he have to call me out to Snowdin? He could of brought the human to Waterfall for me! My armor digs into the snow, it's coming all the way to my knees and making it hard to walk. 

"Urgh! I've had enough!"

Within a quick minute all of my armor is stacked up against a tree. My tank top and pants are keeping me warm enough for now but I'm going to have to start running soon to keep me warm. My phone suddenly buzzes and I pull it out my pocket, I open it quickly to see a text from Papyrus. He even types in capitals.

UNDYNE! THE HUMAN AND I WILL BE FIGHTING ANY MINUTE NOW! 

SOON YOU WILL ALLOW ME INTO THE ROYAL GUARD AS I WILL CAPTURE THIS HUMAN FOR YOU!
THEY... KIND OF CREEP ME OUT A BIT... SANS SAID TO JUST AVOID THEM BUT I KNOW THAT THEY BE GOOD! I'LL SHOW THEM HOW!
EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF GRAY STUFF ON THEM... AND SEEM TO HAVE RAIDED SANS' KETCHUP STASH... AND HAVE A CREEPY SMILE... I KNOW THAT I CAN TURN THEIR LIFE AROUND!

I WILL SEE YOU SOON UNDYNE!

FROM, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!

Oh shit! I drop my phone as I run as fast as I can towards the two brothers house. God that dumb skeleton! He's too naive for this kind of job! He better be alri-

"PAPYRUS! NOO-"

It had been cut off suddenly and a sick feeling rises from my stomach.The scream sounded like it had come from just outside the skeletons door, it also sounded like Sans. 

"SANS! PAP!"

I sprint as fast as my legs can carry me and i'm able to see the house in less than a minute. I burst open the door but i'm unable to move any further. A tattered red scarf is accompanied by a red stained blue jacket and two piles of dust. The room is in complete disarray, the couch is in two seprate areas of the room, the stairs are destroyed and a pot of spaghetti has been spilled over the floor.

"Wha... why..."

I collapse to my knees and hold the destroyed pieces of clothing. How could... how could anyone do this!?! To such an innocent... friend.

"I'll... I'll avenge you Papyrus..."

I clutch the scarf tightly but tears form as I look at the jacket, I remember how much he had hated promises.

"I'm sorry... Sans... I didn't keep... keep my promise..."

The next hour is all a blur to me. I feel my throat go scratchy as I scream, my legs hurt as I run, my lungs burn as the cold air changes into the warm air of Waterfall. I had left my phone and armor behind, all they'd do is just slow me down. The further this human walks, the more pain their spirits are in.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?! COME FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!!!"

Tears continue to sting my eyes but the air rushing into them quickly dry them out. A scream suddenly reaches my ears and I turn the corner to see that yellow, armless monster trying to crawl away by wiggling. A human with short (h/c) hair and a yello- no a blue and purple striped jumper holding a toy knife that seems more malevolent than it should be.