Neko Sans x Reader - Part 1

Meow
----------------------------------------------------  

The snow of Snowdin was pure white and at least a foot or two deeper than usual, you didn't mind as walking through it was kind of fun. The sudden angry yell from ahead made you stop and look through the falling snow to find a red scarf fluttering on someone's back and bright red hair.

"WHY DID ALPHYS DO THAT!?"

"She didn't mean it Pap!! It was an accident!!"

You quicken your pace to find yourself meeting face to face with Papyrus and Undyne who both looked a little... shaken?

"Uh... what's happened?"

"ALPHYS WAS DOING AN EXPERIMENT AND-"

"Paps? It may be best if she finds out herself."

He sighs and nods, its irritating to you how they won't talk but knowing their personalities well you know that they won't talk now that they've decided not to.

"Fine... where is the... experiment..?"

"It's at Paps house. Just uh... be prepared."

They both quickly walk off before you could get another word in, once again slightly irritating you. Your feet once again crunch through the snow but this time with a destination in mind. As the house enters view you notice that no lights were on in the wooden home, suggesting that Sans is either asleep or not home. The door was slightly open and you slowly walk in, straining your eyes to see in the dark room. As you close the door your suddenly pushed by a heavy object to the ground with your arms pinned to your sides.

"Hey!!"

You try and struggle but whatevers on you is rather heavy and is... curling up..?

"sorry kid... can't help it."

"Sans?"

He quickly jumps of your back and steps away as you slowly stand. You turn around to see Sans but the rooms too dark to even see your hands.

"Uh... Why are the lights off?"

"oh, sorry. i'll turn them on."

The sudden light blinds you and you quickly cover your eyes, blinking to try and adjust to the small blinds of light that escape through your fingers. You move your hand once your sure you can see but flinch backwards at the sight in front of you, at Sans. His skull contorts at the top of his head to two pointed tips with small tufts of fur inside and a skeletal tail whips around behind him. He looks at his tail and back towards you, a blue blush spread across his face.

"uh... hey."

"Alphys..?"

"lab accident. i... sorta pushed alphys out of the way of an explosion so..."

He gestures to himself and shyly smiles, you cant help but feel a little proud of him for saving Alphys. A lizard, or dinosaur, cat would be kind of scary in your mind.

"Well, I think it suits you. Cats are pretty lazy..."

"she called the purr-amedics but i'm fine on how i look meow."

You can't help but laugh at his cat puns which he seems to be pretty proud of now that he has more material to work with. You suddenly remember about something you had once left in Papyrus' room and you run in there without an explanation. You quickly search in the desk drawers and pull out a small metal object before racing back downstairs and jumping onto the couch beside Sans.