Sans and Papyrus X Baby Reader

Asked by Jmericle1203
I realised that all my stories lead to (y/n) being female and i'm sorry.
That's just how I write :/
I have a habit to not absorb the words i'm reading when I read over my own work so i'm sorry about that.

-----------------------

~~~~Sans~~~~~

"alright paps, i'm headed home."

"FINALLY! YOU'VE BEEN AT GRILLBYS ALL DAY!"

"sorry that it's too 'hot' for you."

"SANS! UGH... I'LL SEE YOU AT HOME."

I smirk as I hang up the phone and stick my hand pack into my jacket pocket. We've been on the Surface for two and a bit years now and they've been great, humans accepted us rather quickly which actually surprised me but it's been good. A quiet cry stops my thoughts and my feet, I quickly look towards the noise to find a small, metal bin looking thing off in an alleyway. I quickly walk over to see blankets inside that are moving erratically, something small is struggling underneath. Slowly moving it I see a small hand, then a foot, then a small head with bright (e/c) eyes. I can't help but blink at the baby human as their crying stopped and looked up at me. They'd have to be not even a year old, or just born small. We look at each other for a few seconds before they start crying again, not as loud as before but it's still sad to listen to.

"uh... wh-what the hell do i do..!?"

They continue to cry for a few seconds before memories of Papyrus being young flashed in my mind, I quickly scoop them up into my arms and rock them a bit.

"shhh... s-stop crying... your so small..."

Pap was small when he was young but I don't remember him being this small, they also look a little skinny. How long have they been out here!? I look at the metal bin thingy that they were in and spot a small note taped to the side.

(y/n)

"(y/n) huh..? cute name... well... i guess i can't just leave you here... god, i wonder how pap will react..."

I made sure that (y/n) was warm in their blanket before quickly moving out of the dark alley and walked towards me and paps' house, i'll heat some milk up for them to drink. Human babies like milk too, right?

"ARE THEY ASLEEP SANS..?"

I nod and silently appreciate his quiet voice, it took hours to get (y/n) to sleep and another twenty minutes to keep it that way by turning off the apparently hundreds of things in the house that like making loud noises. Like that dog that keeps harassing Paps, that took most of the twenty minutes up.

"UH... WHAT DO WE DO WITH THEM..? ARE WE GOING TO KEEP (Y/N)?"

"i don't know bro, if the last-"

I turned my head to check the clock, ten fifty-seven. I came home at around six thirty with (y/n).

"-four and a half hours is a continuous thing... i really don't think that the two of us can handle that..."

"BUT OUR FRIENDS COULD HELP. TORIEL AND ASGORE KNOW HOW TO LOOK AFTER BABIES AND UNDYNE AND ALPHYS COULD... UH... HELP... SOMEHOW..."

I look down at (y/n) and can't help but smile at their finally rested face, their chest slowly rising and falling with barely any movement. They remind me of Pap when he fell asleep after a day of trying to keep him entertained and happy, which was the whole day thanks to his boundless amounts of energy. Tired yet happy, I kinda missed seeing the 'tired' part of Paps.

"well... if that 'somehow' actually helps us then... I guess we could have a little sister."

I had to shoot my hand over Papyrus' mouth to stop him from shouting with joy, I am not dealing with the last four hours again. I shoot him a warning glance before moving my hand away, instead of shouting he does a small dance in his seat with only his hands and head which would've been really entertaining if (y/n) wasn't shifting in my arms.

"well, i guess i'll put her to bed then."

"BUT WHERE IS SHE SLEEPING?"

"on my bed. at least until we get a cot or something for her."

"BUT WHERE WILL YOU SLEEP!?"

"the floor."

There was that look of 'why' I was looking for. I shrug and carefully get off my chair befoe heading upstairs, a frustrated sigh echoing behind me. He worries too much, I think he forgets that I was the one who raised him. All while trying to fill our father's shoes. The thought makes me wince and look down at the sleeping bundle i'm carrying, they now are moving their arms and brushing against my ribs. I smile and close the door behind me before walking over and placing them on my bed. I wrap the blanket securly around them before sitting on the floor, my elbows and head leaning on the edge. Did (y/n)'s Dad abandon her too? Or was it their mother? Both? Either way, I now know that I won't. I won't do what Dad did to Pap and I. Though I don't think the whole 'erasure from the world' thing would happen to me though.

"it wasn't his fault... but everything beforehand was."

The constant abandonment for possibly days, maybe a week or two. Making me grow up faster then a seven year-old should. Making Pap never know his own Dad, even before the incident. (y/n) moves a little in her sleep, I reach up to carefully brush the small amount of hair out of their face. Maybe abandoned kids is a weakness of mine or maybe I just can't leave a child in the middle of an alleyway.

"heh... nite sis."

Crying. I wake to loud crying. Goddamn it.

"SANS!! IT'S ONE IN THE MORNING!!"

I'm not going to get used to this part.

"SANS!!"

"i'm on it bro!! heat up some milk for me!!"

"YOU DO IT LAZYBONES!!"

"come on bro!!"

"UGH!! FINE!!"

I shake my head and carefully bring her back into my arms, resting my back against the mattress as I gently bounce her. She seems to like it as her crying drops a pitch and I hear Paps tripping over something downstairs. I chuckle and whisper under my breath.  

"i'm gonna be bone-tired for the next few months..."

"SANS!! STOP WHISPERING PUNS!!"

"heh, welcome to the family (y/n)"

"IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS!!"

-----------------------   
ITS SHIT 
SHHHHHHHHHHH

It's late
I tried
I needed another chapter
Sorry if it's not good enough ;-;