Underfell Sans X Reader

Will have swearing cause Underfell isn't the nicest place to be. But... there are feels in every universe.

Try to enjoy. After re-reading this I-

I won't ruin it for you.

----------------------------------------------------  

Chillby passes you the bottle of ketchup you asked for and gives you a distasted sound before walking into the back room. You sigh as you slam your head onto the bench, letting yourself stare at the ketchup bottle. It brings back memories of your past resets, especially the Sans that you had once loved but then had lost. The tingle of the bell is hearable from behind you but you don't move, you no longer care who hits you or insults you in this horrible world.

"pet! what the hell are you doing in this dump!?!"

You don't even bother to answer him, you just grab a tight hold of the bottle as you continue to stare.

"pet!! fucking look at me when i'm talking to you!"

Your grabbed from behind and are forcefully pulled around, your now face to face to Sans. Well... this universe's Sans.

"why the hell are you crying!?! i haven't even hit you!"

"It's not about you. Don't worry about it."

He growls in your face but for once you don't flinch, you don't even care if he hits you again. Maybe he'll even kill you and you can get your other Sans back. You just stare down at the bottle in your hands, memories come flooding towards you but your able to block them before they overload you.

"what the hell has gotten into you!?! your staring at a fucking bottle of ketch-"

"YOU DON'T GET IT! YOUR NOT HIM! YOU JUST LOOK LIKE HIM! HE MADE ME SMILE! LAUGH! HE HATED IT WHENEVER HE HAD HURT ME! BUT YOUR... your not even... your... not... Sans..."

You throw away the ketchup and you walk towards the door, ready to head back home and get yelled at by Papyrus. You miss the Papyrus that would act silly just to see your smile, always was positive, loved cooking speghetti and had loved to hug you when you had a nightmare. But just like Sans, he was gone. Your knees shake and before your able to reach the door you collpase to your knees and sob uncontrollably, you don't know what to do anymore.

"s-so... they're... not just dreams?"

Your sobbing slow down as you look back at the skeleton, his usual single red eye has been replaced by a white blimp in both, his hands were also shaking violently.

"i... was nice? there's another me? which is it?"

"U-Um... both. Kind of. I don't really fully understand it."

Silence hits the two of you like a gong, it startles the both of you out of your shaking. 

"so... you miss him pet?"

"Y-Yeah. I... I loved him..."

He sighs and walks towards you, his eye returns red but his hands continue to shake. You look directly into the red of his eye as he stares into your own.

"how? how'd you die?"

You stare at your feet, you don't want to repeat the events but you believe that he deserves it.

"We were in a bad timeline. A kid named Frisk was possessed by a dead child named Chara and was killing everyone in the Underground, including Papyrus."