Yandere Flowey x Reader - Princess

Asked by Madamance

They requested a name so I decided to start doing names if ya want one with your requestIt may help with giving me an idea for the story too
Also lots of swearing :3
----------------------------

~~~~~Flowey~~~~~

| Save |

| Load |

| Continue |

| Reset |

It's been like that for who knows how long. Actually, I should know but I had run out of room on the back wall of my little cave to scratch down lines. I felt like I was in a prison... which is kinda true actually. I used to be a fucking Prince of an entire species of people but nooo, Chara had to kill herself then kill me while she was at it! But that's not all! Then she had to possess Frisk and kill me again! And again and again and again! 

"Urgh... fuck it... fuck the resets and fuck Cha-"

I stop when I hear a small thud from the other room. Oh great! They're here... It had better be Frisk this time or i'm... 

...

"Who am I kidding..? I won't do anything other then try and help her... again." 

I sigh and decide to just stay with the script, I wonder if i'll be met with a smile or a glare this route...

"U-Uh... h-hello..?"

".....UMMM!?"

WAIT WHAT!? Who the fuck is that!? As I look towards the voice I spot someone who definetly not Frisk nor Chara. They're not even wearing a striped sweater! We seem to look at each other for a stupid long amount of time. What the fuck is even happening!?

"Uh... you h-have a face so... can you talk..?"

..................

"OF COURSE I CAN TALK! Who the fuck are you!?"

She jumps at my voice, and possibly my morfed face, and I instantly regret the past five minutes of my horrible existence. I scared her, now I have to calm them down! I hate this timeline... I sigh and appear beside her leg and stretch my vines up to wrap around her arm which seems to scare her more. I quickly rest myself on her shoulder and sigh in relief that they haven't grabbed me by the stem and yanked me off.

"U-Uh..."

"Sorry, you caught me in a bad mood... I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower. You uh... got a name..?"

"...M-My name is (y/n)."

(y/n)'s been down here for a few months now and they've already made friends with everyone a whole two hours quicker then Frisk's time! Well he always disappeared somehow in a hallway in Waterfall, I could never follow him for some reason, so I guess that's why. Also this one didn't have a date with trashbag's naive brother, he stopped when I had grabbed my by the legs and held him upside down. (y/n)'s health was at one and he was about to kill her! Sure I got blasted in the face with that fucking trashbag's Blaster thingy but it was that or let the human die.