Sans X Reader - Lemon

Lemon!!

------------------------------------

You walk through Alphys lab and spot a fish sitting on the couch.

"Imma fish. I throw spears."

You nod and continue with your journey. Suddenly a spider crawls upto you holding a donut, you grab the donut and squish the spider because it's gross. A bigger spider lady walks up to you but you pull out bug spray and spray it in the eyes, it curls up and turns to dust. 

"Yuck."

Walking down the road you see a kid sitting alone with a nice cream in their hand.

"Hey kid!"

You sit beside him and magically pull a popsicle out of your pocket. They just sit there and eat their nice cream. You lick the popsicle sexually and the kid looks at you weirdly.

"What the hell..."

"It's yummy~"

The kid walks away but you continue sexually licking the popsicle. It suddenly disappears as a skeleton takes it from you.

"hey kiddo... what are you doing?"

Suddenly a blue tongue comes from between the skeletons teeth and begins licking the popsicle just how you were a moment ago.

"That's weird but okay."

You jump onto the skeleton and push your fleshy face onto his boney teeth. His tongue licks your face.

"you taste awesome..."

You wake up and feel incredibly dirty. Author is too busy laughing to add anything else to this and your both sad but relieved about this fact.