UnderSwap Papyrus X Reader

Asked by stareivia
----------------------------------------------

You've been fighting Aaron for the last five minutes, he's been too shy to show off his muscles and you've only just finally got him to flex for you.

"Those muscles look awesome!"

He smiles and flexes again, you clap and smile back at his performance. He then flexes so hard that he leaves your fight but he still looks happy as he does so. You sigh and go to sit down so that you can rest but your suddenly thrown to the floor of the cave and pressed into it by a strangly shaped foot.

"Looky here! We got ourselves a human!"

"Please... I don't want to- AHH!"

Something sharp pierces through your calf and a hearty laughter is heard over your echoing scream. You know that other monsters are watching but they're too scared of the monsters attacking you to help, every culture and society have their bullies.

"We better bring the soul out slowly, we don't want to ruin it."

"Where should we put the next splinter?"

"Well... we don't want her moving... so her arm would be a good spot!"

You brace yourself for another wave of pain but you hear the rattle of bones not far from you, it seems to distract your attackers. A scream of pain comes from one of the monsters attacking you, then another. Someone had heard your scream and had come running.

"get away from her! unless you want me to have a good time."

The high pitched yet relaxed voice reminds you of a certain smoking skeleton that you had met earlier, you had talked to him a few times while solving his brothers puzzles but you never saw him fight at any point. The screams of the attacking monsters fade off into the cave and you sigh in relief, even though pain is eminating throughout your right leg. 

"goddamnit... kid, hold your breath."

You suck in a quick breath just as Papyrus pulls the splinter out of your leg, you hold in a scream by burying your face into your hands. Your carefully rolled over and you look into the empty sockets of the taller skeleton, he looks down worryingly at you.

"you alright (y/n)!?!"

"Y-Yeah... Just... hurts a l-little..."

He throws away his cigarette before wrapping his arms beneath your legs and back, lifting you up carefully. You spot a pool of blood where you where sitting a second ago, it looks pretty large.

"Th-that's a l-lot of blood..."

Papyrus growls at the sight and begins running back towards Snowdin. Your head feels light and the constant bumping of Papyrus's running begins lulling you to sleep.

"P-Pap...yrus..."

"don't fall asleep kid. focus on me."

You look up to try and focus on Papyrus' face but your vision is dark and cloudy. You notice Papyrus speed up but you know that your still nowhere close to Snowdin. Your eyes droop lower as your mind begins to go fuzzy. The last thing you hear is Papyrus' concerned voice yelling your name.

You feel a painful throbbing from your leg but it's managable. The painful throbbing seemed to have waken you up. You open your eyes slowly as the fuzziness of unconciousness begins to fade. The room around you is messy, even a tornado of rubbish sits at the far wall.

"Wh-Where..."

The door suddenly opens and a surprised Papyrus looks at you from the doorway. His cigarette falls to the ground as he runs up to you and embraces you tightly.

"don't scare me like that kid!"

"S-Sorry Paps..."

He releases you and throws the blanket off your legs to look at your bandaged leg. From where the blood stain is you can tell that the splinter went through your leg diagonally, missing the bone. Papyrus gently raises your leg and begins unwrapping the bandage.

"Huh... It barely missed the bone."

"your a lucky kid."

"I wouldn't be if you hadn't come."

He smiles and removes the remainding bandage, a meaty hole is seen on the side of your leg. Your usually not squirmish but the look of your own leg makes you feel sick.

"sorry kid. i'll be quick."

You don't answer and let him clean and redress the wound. You wince every few seconds which makes you feel bad for the position that Papyrus is in. He finishes and sits beside you on the bed, obviously wanting to say something. He turns towards you with a slight orange blush on his face.

"What's wrong Paps? Your face has gone ora-Mmm!?!"

His teeth are suddenly pushed agaisnt your lips. You had always thought that his skull would smell like cigarettes but it smells more like lavender for some reason. Two weird things happen after this incredibly creepy thought, you push yourself into the kiss and the door silently opens. With the two of you in this embrace the small skeleton at the door decides not to interrupt his younger brother, the human before him had made him happier then he's ever seen. Sans silently closes the door and leaves you two to your kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey bro. how was your training with alphys?"

"IT WAS FINE. HOW WAS YOUR KISS WITH (Y/N)?"

I choke on the smoke from my cigarette from his comment, he saw that!?! I turn towards him and see large stars in his eyes.

"don't. tell. anyone."

"I'MGOINGTOGOOUTSIDE!"

I chase after him as he races out the door and towards Muffets, the place where rumors are started. Sans looks behind him to see me catching up and a mischeivious smirk appears onto his face.

"don't!"

He teleports away, his blue silohette appears beside the door to Muffets and I watch helplessly as he slams open the door to the bar.

"PAPYRUS IS DATING A HUMAN!"

"sans!"

I tackle him to the floor and pull him out of Muffets, I feel my skull heat up where a neon orange blush is probably sitting. I hear cheering come from inside the bar and I growl angrily down at my older brother.

"you've destroyed my reputation."

"IT WAS REVENGE FOR ALL OF THOSE YEARS OF PUNS!"

"what? don't you like my 'punniness'?"

"DON'T!"

"i'd tell you a chemistry joke bro..."

"I'LL TELL ALL OF HOTLAND!"

"... but i know that i wouldn't get a reaction."

"YOU'VE RUINED MY DAY!"

"well then that's now two of us."

----------------------------------------------

Here is cute Underswap Papyrus! I love how he's just as badass as Sans is.
Just not as awesome! :D

I hope you enjoyed! BAI!