Cheated On Reader x Sans

Has swearing and an author abusing a made up person
Your ex can be any gender
--------------------------

~~~~~(y/n)~~~~~

My chest hurts yet there's no visible wound. My eyes are puffy but they're not swollen. I've become more depressed then I think I've ever been in my life and it's the most visible thing about me now. I used to hang out with my friends Undyne, Alphys, Tori, Asgore, Frisk, Papyrus and... Sans. I've been ignoring the constant texts and calls as I lay sprawled out on the couch, looking at the slowly decaying ceiling.

"Sucks that a ceiling is going to have a longer life span than a humans..."

After that depressing realisation I  wrap up in a big ol' fluffy blanket, that I really should wash, and close my eyes to try and sleep.

Knock knock

"Ugh..."

I roll over to face the back of the couch and hug the blanket a little tighter around myself.

"Really just... not in the mood..."

KNOCK KNOCK

This time it's louder and even sounds a little... frantic. But they'll reach the conclusion that I'm asleep or something, I no longer wish to get up for anyone anymore. Ever since (insert douchebag/bitch's name) cheated on me with someone who was just a 'friend', I haven't felt much recently.

"(y/n)? i know your awake... your muttering to yourself..."

Shit. I sigh and scrub my face with my long sleeves and throw myself off the couch only to nearly fall on the floor. Legs. Numb.

"(y/n)..!?"

"I'm coming. Just... let me get feeling in my legs first..."

It takes a few seconds for them to stop impersonating Papyrus' spaghetti and I reach the door. That took three times more effort then it should have. I unlock and open it to see Sans worryingly looking at me, I hate it when his smile is trying to turn into a straight face.

"you've been crying..."

"Yeah... That kinda happens when... someone cheats on you..."

His eye sockets widen, oh god I never told anyone so that was sudden. I silently invite him in and try and rub my face more while his back is towards me.

"you hate sleeping on that couch..."

I hear his quiet mumblings but I don't comment on them, I really do hate that couch but I had thrown out all the things (insert person you throw darts at their picture's name) had given me. Including my mattress. Bad idea on the comfort side of things. I don't realise Sans had grabbed my hand until he silently sets me down on the couch, I really am out of it.

"(y/n)... everyone's worried about you... why don't you answer the phone anymore..?"

I sigh and lean onto the couch as my answer. I really just don't know...

"i know that (insert person who would be dead if Sans was a yandere's name) meant a lot to you, but he/she was always kind of a... well, dickhead. they always wanted you to stay away from us and, hell, they had even threatened a few of us to stay away from you. even pap..."

I look at him in disbelief, he/she really threatened my friends? Even little-not-so-little cinnamon roll Papyrus!? I feel myself slowly replacing my sadness with anger but it washes away when I feel a bony hand on my clenched up fleshy one.

"hey, don't worry. he/she never hurt anyone, just meaningless threats. and... um... they might not love you, anymore but uh... we still do. and that won't ever change (y/n)."

Well. Wasn't expecting that. I see him freak out for a second before quickly wiping my face with a phalange, then pulling me into a tight hug as I just sit there. Astonished that he said that. Wait, was he blushing when he said it!? ...nah. Seeing things through my tears.

"S-Sans..?"

"yeah kiddo..?"

I can't help but smile at him calling me 'kiddo', I used to hate it but now its cheering me up. I relax into his hug and lay my head down onto his shoulder, he doesn't flinch or stiffen up as I thought he would. Instead he readjusts the two of us so that we're laying down on the couch together with my head and upper torso still resting on him as he slowly rubs my back. He's too good at comforting me.

"Thank you."

"anytime. try and get some sleep kid. you look exhausted..."

I am tired but is it alright to just fall asleep on him? ... I take the fact that he's now brushing his fingers through my hair as a silent 'I am now your pillow'. I move my hand to where it can comfortably lay on his chest and in less then a minute, I'm finally smiling as I sleep.

~~~~~Sans~~~~~

I relax when I feel (y/n)'s heart beat slow down, she really must have been tired. Seeing her cry hurt my soul more then it shattering into pieces for the hundredth time, I thought that I'd get used to it... But that's over now, Chara's gone, Flowey is still a pain in the pelvis but is kept away from Pap when I'm not around and I think... that I found my soulmate. I'm glad that she's away from (insert dictionary of profanity's then name) now, it hurt to see him/her slowly burn out the light in her eyes. I continue brushing my fingers through their hair, its softer then I thought it would be. No wonder Pap has fantasies about having hair. I smile as I relax into the couch, quietly wishing that I had brought my couch with me as its really uncomfortable to lay on. I've had worse though.

"glad no one is here to see this... pap would never stop talking about it..."

I swear I just saw a white face in the corner of the room, I must be imaging things or something. I quickly close my eye sockets and fall asleep with my soul softly pounding.

----------------
Gaster is proud :D

Funny how I can think of these scenarios but I've never dated :P
Also writing this made me think of Lily Allen's song Fuck You
Love it <3