Sans and Papyrus x Baby Reader Part 2

Asked by EVERYONE
So... here ya go
-----------------------------------

~~~~~Sans~~~~~

~Six Years Later~

My alarm went off hours ago, I'm surprised that it still works. Pap had insisted for us to wake at seven instead of nine o'clock now, which I didn't agree with at all. My blanket is wrapped around me, jacket is barely seen hanging off my wardrobe door. The rest of the room is a mess like usual. The door opens that lets in bright rays of light and I groan, hiding beneath my blanket and holding it down.

"Sans!"

"... five more minutes..."

"Come on! Come on come on come on come on!"

(y/n) tries to pull the blanket off me but I place my head on it, holding it down with it's weight. I'm glad that she no longer jumps on me as it always lowered my HP, it scared Paps a lot whenever I came downstairs so she stopped quickly.

"it's like... seven..."

"I have school soon! You have to come in with me! It's my first day!"

"nope... no school... stay at home forever... cya when I wake up..."

Suddenly something wraps around my foot and pulls me up, the blanket falls by my head and I'm suddenly upside down looking right into those (e/c) eyes. Then I'm moved even higher and I smirk as I see two angry eye sockets.

"SANS, YOU PROMISED TO BRING (Y/N) TO SCHOOL!"

"yeah... but I said nothing about when..."

"Sansy!!"

I roll the glims in my eyes and Papyrus flips me the right way round but instead of leaving me in my room he drags me by the wrist out the door. I spot my jacket in his other hand as I tiredly walk downstairs with a yawn.

"LAZYBONES..."

"Yeah Sans... your so lazy."

"yeah yeah, heard it all before..."

Papyrus quickly shoves the jacket into me as (y/n) grabs her bag from beside the wall. I quickly throw it on just before she grabs my hand and drags me out the door.

"Bye Papy!"

"GOODBYE SISTER AND BROTHER!"

I quickly wave back at him as I try not to stumble on the pathway. I look down as (y/n) pulls me towards the school, almost breaking out into a run. How does everyone I raise become so energetic!?

"so, how was school kiddo?"

"It was fine. The teacher lady was nice but the kids all avoided me..."

I had picked her up from school and she had been quiet the whole walk home, something that she and Pap have in common is that they're quiet when they're sad.

"(y/n), tell me what's wrong..."

"N-Nothing's wrong..."

Before we could say more she runs upstairs, neglecting her bag in the middle of the stairs. Pap and I look at each other almost simultaneously.

"ARE ALL KIDS LIKE THAT..?"

"ask tori. you were like that but you'd be up there for ten minutes before running down crying and blurting everything out."

He raises a non-existent eyebrow that only us skeletons have the pleasure of owning and I shrug with a half forced smile. He shakes his head and goes upstairs, most likely to talk with (y/n). He's always better with talking. With not keeping many secrets. I sigh and lean against the back of the couch, closing my eye sockets to try and relax. Stupid nightmares keeping me awake again. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.

~~~~~Papyrus~~~~~

I quietly knock on her door and wait to hear a noise, I hope that she isn't crying. When I don't hear anything I open the door slowly, peeking my head in to see (y/n) kicking her feet over the side of her bed. Her head is looking down and her arms hug her stomach tightly. I move over and sit on the bed beside her but I'm instantly tackled onto the bed with arms surrounding my torso.

"Th-They called me s-stupid for having m-monsters f-for brothers... Th-Then they said that y-you guys... were mean... b-but I t-told them off..."

I quietly listen as she talks, I'm mad at whoever told her this but here she is crying into my chest. She's never really been sad before, she's gotten hurt and cried but she's never truly had gotten sad.

"Then th-they s-started picking o-on Sans... th-they saw him drop m-me off... they said that h-he looked stupid... I told teacher lady b-but they lied t-to her and she d-didn't believe me and n-now she thinks that I'm a l-liar..."

I sigh and hug her tighter, she wraps herself up into my chest and I can feel her breathing slow down until soft snores come from her. I quickly yet quietly place her into bed and kiss her forehead, grabbing her bear and placing it beside her. I walk downstairs to see Sans asleep and sigh, I don't even feel like waking him up. I'm a little depressed now actually. I walk into the kitchen and grab out the food for dinner which is probably going to be something easy to make, rice or something. Spaghetti takes too long.

"bro..? i thought you said that we're having spaghetti tonight..."

"NOT REALLY IN THE MOOD ANYMORE... (Y/N) GOT PICKED ON... ALL BECAUSE THEY SAW YOU WALK HER IN AND THAT SHE HAS MONSTERS FOR BROTHERS. HUMANS ARE MEAN SOMETIMES... EVEN THE SMALLER ONES."

He sighs and walks up to the stove, pouring in the bag of rice and turning the stove down further then it should. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the couch.

"bro, you know that some humans aren't as nice as monsters. the kids were probably raised by monster haters and got some of their beliefs rubbed off on them. when they grow up they'll learn to make their own decisions, a good decision. the kids at the playground like you because your nice to them. the kids at (y/n)'s kindergarten didn't get to know us so they copied their parents. does that make sense?"

I smile and nod, and he says that he isn't good at cheering people up. I need to bring him along to one of Alphys 'self confidence building' exercises.

"So... I can be friends with them one day..?"

The two of us look at the stairs to see (y/n) standing at the bottom of the stairs with her light blue pyjamas on. I smile and walk towards her, lifting her up and giving her a small hug.

"OF COURSE! YOU'LL BE EVEN MORE POPULAR THEN THE GREAT PAPYRUS ONE DAY!"

"Pfft... no one is more popular then my big brothers."

I smile and bring her into the kitchen, ignoring Sans falling asleep on the couch. I set her down before turning the heat back up for the rice and (y/n) hands me a bag of vegetables from one hand and bacon in the other.

"GOOD IDEA! WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN RECIPE!"

"no glitter you two!"

I roll the lights in my eyes, Sans calls them 'glims' when they're just magical lights, and set the two bags down on the counter.

"After dinner i'll think of ways on how to make friends!"

"GOOD IDEA! I'LL HELP YOU IF YOU WANT!"

"Okay!"

---------------------------
Shitty ending is shitty
At school typing this
I finished my work so :P
I may make a Part 3
Maybe...