Mettaton X Reader

Asked by EmotiveMa!
-------------------------------------------------------

Your in a staring contest with your best friend. They said that if you win that they'll hand over a VIP pass to the new star on the Surface, Mettaton. You didn't hear of him until you were forcfully made to watch his last concert, you had loved every second of it.

"Give it up. You won't beat me (y/n)."

"I will win. I will earn that pass. I am determined about this!"

Suddenly a blast of wind comes from behind you, making your long scarf tickle your friends face. They grab their nose as they sneeze and you shoot up into a victory pose.

"Woo! I won!"

"No you didn't! The wind made me lose!"

"If you lost... that means I won! So hand it over!"

You dramatically shove your hand towards them and smile wide as they dig through their pockets and pull out a black and pink laminated pass that hangs on a lanyard. They reluctantly hand it to you and in response you jump up and down as if your seven again.

"Calm down! Your gonna tire yourself out! You do know that it's on tonight?"

"Of course I know! I'm gonna run home and get ready!"

You tightly hug your best friend before saying your goodbyes and running towards your house. You've never gone to a concert before and so you've never really gotten a VIP pass for one either. It was the last remaining one of Mettaton's tour and when your friend said that they had it, you had to take it for your own. You'd make it up to your friend later but for now you have to get the proper attire!

The show had gone better then you had thought. You danced, you laughed, you smiled, it was worth the hour of burning your eyes into your friends. But now your backstage with your lanyard around your neck, the laminated pass bouncing against your chest as you walk towards Mettaton's room. Your stomach is a canopy of butterflies and they just won't stop moving! You end up standing by the stars door just staring at it as if you had just watched a murder. Would he be one of those 'kind' famous people who are actually just dicks? Or does he hate these VIP visits? Well it's too late to back down now, the guards had locked the doors behind you. You knock thrice with a scared feeling lingering in the back of your head.

"One moment darling!~"

It really is Mettaton! Their flamboyant voice cannot be copied, his robotic like voice even makes recordings not sound as good! The door opens and your face to face with a metallic faced robot with black hair, pink eyes, pink chest, black outlines and a pink heart on his stomach. God he's fabulous. 

"Am I really that stunning gorgeous?~"

You feel your face heat up as he laughs and ushers you in. His room seems quite plain except for the two stripes of pink and black on the white walls. You sit down onto the cheap looking sofa and look at Mettaton, who seems nervous.

"Sorry hun about the room... The one that I was going to have had been targeted by graffitists..."

"It's fine Mettaton! The room doesn't bother me."

The confident and daring robot your used to seeing on the television isn't in front of you, for some reason it looks like he's about to cry. You stand and walk towards him, resting your hand onto his metallic shoulder.

"What's wrong Mettaton? You seem out of it..."

He looks at you and smiles after a few seconds, before pulling you into a hug.

"Sorry hun! I was just thinking about some human from the show..."

You remember them, someone in the front row had begun yelling out at him in between songs. They had been dragged out by security but Mettaton did seem to be effected by their words.

"Ignore them Mettaton! They're just jealous... Just remember that there are people who care about you and look up to you! They think that the way that you just brushed them off was brave!"

He pulls you away from them so that they can look at you, tears somehow form in his metal eyes but you just give him an encouraging smile. This is not how you imagined tonight to be like. 

"Thank you darling. Now..."

Mettaton drags you towards a second door and opens it, it leads out to a garage with a limo. Inside is lined with pink and black, mostly pink.

"How about we go to dinner? It would more comfortable than the silly little room.~"

You smile and nod, not believing that your about to have dinner with a celebrity. You both enter the limo and enjoy a few laughs before having a great, and expensive, dinner with Mettaton. He stops you before you enter the limo, his metallic arm wraps around your own.

"Do you want to exchange numbers hun? Before I forget?~"

"Numbers!?! You want to hang out again!?!"

He laughs whole heartedly before smiling down on you, he's just a little taller which you've only just noticed.

"Of course darling!~ Your wonderful company!"

You smile and you quickly exchange numbers before entering the limo which drops you off by your car in the parking lot. Mettaton pulls you in for a hug before letting you go. You watch as the limo drives away, looking down at your phone as soon as it leaves your sight.

"I'll call tomorrow."

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it! Mettaton isn't my favourite person... stealing Papyrus away from Sans...

Why do I ship Papyton? I'm weird...

I hope you liked it! It isn't my best work, I can admit that.

Bai! :3