CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 49

Three days later after Summer had been deposited from the hospital and is now safely in her room. Skyler explained to her what happened when she was under comatose.

From his rising career until he got his first record album. Except for the revealation about her in the media. She's still oblivious that the whole world knew about her and Skyler. They knew that she's in a coma. The media is wanting to get questions from her. When the time comes for her to know, He would tell her that the things about them just came out of the blue and he won't deny them all because it is true. He even asked permission to his father, he's answer was, it's okay as long as it won't harm her daughter in anyway.

Now, Skyler and Summer are in the living room of Grant's house. Summer is sitting on the sofa, practicing her skills again after a very long while.

"f*uck! Why can't I just do it properly?!" she irritatingly protested to her self. She can't do the flats and sharps easily anymore and her hand is getting numb and hurting. She almost want to smash her guitar now.

"relax. That's just because you haven't played that thing in nearly seven months." Skyler stated. Sitting comfortably beside her.

"it's your fault." she mumbled, plucking her guitar now. Gritting her teeth in irritation.

"how did it become my fault?" he confusingly asked.

"nothing." clearly she's dismissing him already.

He reached for the remote, turning the TV off. Then he faced Summer again. Completely facing her with his body.

"so, you're on for a date tomorrow?"

Summer suddenly stopped what she's doing and look up to him with a blank face. "what date are you saying about?"

"date. Going out, having fun. You're my girlfriend already."

"what? Am i? " she asked unbelievably.

"yes. You love me and i love you. We love each other so we're lovers now. " he can't believe he still have to say that like he's talking to a child.

Then Summer burst out laughing. Did he just say that to her face? She can't believe she's hearing it from him.

Skyler just sat quietly. Staring at her laughing out burst. When it's clear that she won't stop any minute now, he stood up because he's becoming irritated. Summer suddenly stopped him and pull him down the sofa which made him bounce and sat closer to her. It surprised him and all of a sudden, she jerked his face to her and kissed him deeply.

Summer let the guitar fell from her lap and just kissed him. Feeling his soft, sweet lips to hers. Closing her eyes and just feeling him infront of her. So many things rushed in her mind, so many emotions flowed in her. She feel so overwhelmed, she can't really put into words what she's feeling. She feel something wet in their faces. Skyler suddenly pulled out from their hot make out. He held her face gently with both hands and stare at her.

He wipe her tears with his thumb. "why are you crying? Are you still hurt somewhere? " concern and gentleness laced his voice.

"no. " she anwered weakly. Tears still spilling down her cheeks. "are you really serious Skyler? Serious about us? " he caressed her cheeks, wiping away the tears.

"yes, i am. I love you, Summer. "

She pulled away from him and stood up. Giving him her back. Skyler followed and grab her arm. "say anything you want. Anything, Summer. Just face me. Say it in my face. Please. "

She pulled her arm and face him. "know what? This is all ridiculous. I know that I've never been nice to many people before. Not to you, not even to my father. I've hurt many guys, hurt their feelings, broke their heart. So it's just right to break me back. To get even by breaking mine as well. I know it's so unfair to say or ask this. I've already experienced this just a little long ago. But it still hurt." she looked more deeply in his eyes. Her heart beat louder, so loud that she can hear it and her body is pulsing. It's beating painfully inside her. "i know it's really ironic to hear this from a heartbreaker, playgirl, bitch and bad girl myself. But i still want to say this. I still want to asked this.. " another tear fell from her eyes.