CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 37

        "what are you doing here?" He asked sternly. He had enough of her games already.

        "i'm sorry." She mumbled. Her heart beating so fast. She didn't know saying that could be this damn hard. "s-something.." Her head bowed down. Thinking if she could tell him, if she should tell him. It's none of his business but then, she just want to say it to him, it makes her feel better. Makes her a bit more relieved and comforted. Makes her whole goddamn situation easier. "happened."

        Skyler just looked down at her. Checking her expression. He inspected her from head to toe. Checking for something. He concluded she looked physically fine. When he return his gaze at her face again, he meet her eyes, that are now looking at him. Not looking down. He had the strong urge to asked what happen because even if he don't want to, he's worried of her.

        "i'm sorry, Skyler." He heard that twice from her now. Is this really Summer who's infront of him? Who came here really late at night to apologize? He felt a bit lightened for her words. She really looked sorry though.

        He sighed, looking away, at the night surrounding behind her. How did she got here anyway? Surely he hadn't heard any car stopped at the front of his house or nearby. Did she.. He snapped his head to Summer, narrowing his eyes at her. She looked confused, gazing back her gray-blue eyes at him. "how did you got here?" He demanded.

        "i walked." She answered simply.

        "what?!" He snapped at her. "where are your friends and boyfriend? Shouldn't you be with them?" He leaned his weight at the doorframe.

        "well.. Something happened." She bowed her head again.

        He inhaled audibly. Oh no. This is sure a big deal.

        He straightened and looked her bowed head again. "what have you done this time, Summer?" He demanded. "what happened?"

        Skyler waited for her explaination. Hoping it's not that big as she acted like it now.

        "Nathan came." She started, not looking at him still. "he saw me and Flint making out. They were both so angry at me when they found out i cheated them. Gianna's mad at me too." She said all out. Her eyes ready to flow out the tears. She felt so sorry and bad of what she'd done. She felt guilty. Her bestfriends are so angry at her and Nathan. She liked Nathan a lot because he's fun and cool. He's also nice. But then she just cheated him. She played him with no qualms, no hesitation, not thinking twice.

        Skyler sighed. Of course he knew it already. He knew she's cheating to them. He felt so dissapointed. But then something stirred deep inside. He felt a bit happy or relief that they had found out and she's not in a relationship anymore. He then want to smack his head. Realizing what he is feeling and thinking.

        Oh god. No. I'm not having that feelings for her.