CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

        "because i just like doing it." He blurted out finally.

        Summer got still for a moment, not believing what she just heard, then her shoulders slumped down. Avoiding his eyes. Dissapointed and she don't know why. She turn to leave with heavy steps.

        Skyler sighed and approached the sink. Opening the hanging cabinet and grabbed the first aid kit. Closed the cabinet and followed Summer to the living room. He found her half sitting, half laying comfortably at the couch. Leaning her back and head at the leaner, a cusion pillow in her lap. Her head's up and stared at the space, maybe thinking some things. He took the seat space besided her, pulling the coffee table closing and placed the kit on top. He then turn his body to face hers. Elbow placed on the leaner and the other's in his lap.

        "you seem dissapointed." He noticed. She swiveled her head to him and meet his eyes. "why? What are you expecting?" He asked though he knows it already.

        "nothing." She anwered after a moment and turned away. Back to looking up, the ceiling.

        She's not that dumb. She knows he know what she's expecting. But she feels more than dissapointment. She felt an unexpected pain in her chest earlier. Her heartbeat hurts for a moment then it suddenly vanished but the pain's undeniable and unforgettable. Why am i feeling this way? What is this? Did I expected more than what i should've just expected? She looked at him again, straight to his deep ocean blue eyes. What's in this guy? Why am i so attracted to him? Sure, his looks are in no doubt. But i feel deep inside that it's more than just physical. It could be his characteristics, his talents. She thought about him being a control freak, but even that, she don't mind it, she even like that part of him. She seems okay in everything about him. Even if he have negatives, she felt she don't mind about it. All she mind is him, with her, beside her, not leaving her. What's in this guy really? Sure, i like him. But, is that all? I feel there's more!

        She grunted, turning away and rubbed her temple in frustration. Trying to understand what's happening to her but she can't. What's the more of it? What is it?! She yelled at her mind.

        "hey, you okay?" He asked softly, worried at her.

        All of a sudden, her heart skipped a beat. W-what was that?! She asked herself in surprise.

        "spiritually and socially fine." She mumbled and looked at him.

        "and you're mentally and physically not." He clasped her right wrist and placed it on his lap gently. He reached and opened the kit. Taking out things that he will use. "thank God it's not broken."

        "how would you know? It hurts like hell." She complained, scowling at him.

        "that's what you get in doing self-harm." The wounds are still open. He rubbed betadine on them and bondages. Wrapping her hands with it. "your hand is just in pain but i'm sure it's not broken because you're still able to move your fingers. But i warn you, if you punch something hard again sooner, then it would be broken for sure." He said sternly.