CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 35

        "didn't i told you not to play anyone at my side?" Venom flowed in his voice. Summer have to control herself not to shudder under his eyes and grip.

        "Skyler--" Trim butted in but just cut off by Skyler, scowling at him.

        "surely Trim, i understand you have a crush on her but you know better. I thought you know better." He spat.

        "i made the first move." Summer said, getting his attention back so that he won't accuse his friend and throw his anger at him.

        "that won't change anything." He looked at his friend again. "drop your hopes to zero, she already have boyfriends, i don't like you in her list, she's no good."

        Summer felt a pang of pain when those words came out of him. She's no good. He'd said those as if she's really evil. Her eyes are blurring for tears that are threatening to flow out.

        She flung herself harshly out of his grip. She had surprised him that he'd let go.

        "yeah, i'm no good, then why are you sticking your nose in my business?!" She hissed, gritting her teeth.

        "because you're targeting one on my side. You're gonna deal with me when that happens." He replied.

        "you know, these all started when you followed your dad's orders. If you haven't turned into a puppet for him, then this won't happen. Things won't be complicated!"

        "i'm not just doing this because of my dad and my dream, i'm doing these to help you."

        "i don't need your help!" She yelled at him, breathing heavily. "there are other girls and boys there that needed your help more. I just want you to get back in your music for free. I don't need any payment." She paused and thought for a moment. She looked around and know that everyone in the kitchen had their attention to them. "i'm hella out of here." She gritted and glare at Skyler before turning her back to him. She started to walk away. Sensing everyone's eyes on her back, She saw a guy that's standing in the kitchen's entrance, he's holding a bottle of tequila, she snatched it out from his hand. "thanks." She mumbled to him and turn to a corridor. She gulped down the tequila. The bottle's still full, surely he had just opened it to be snatched by her.

        She went outside, at the pool area and found Flint there, roaming his eyes around. She strided to him as she drank her bottle until it turned empty. She threw the empty bottle at the side. She grabbed Flint's elbow and spum him around, pulled his nape down and smashed her lips to him. At first he hadn't responded, startled by her attack, seconds past and he deepened the kiss now. Making out with him under the night sky, there are no stars, not even a moon. The pool has a dim light glow, surrounded by people at the sides, some are making out at the floor, at the benches, but most are standing- talking with somebody else, some had gone swimming.

        Skyler got himself a drink and stomped outside, just minutes after Summer walked out. He went to the pool and looked around, he spotted Summer with her boyfriend Flint. Making out at a nearby wall. He all glared at them, cursing under his breath. After kissing one of his bestfriend, just a minute passed and now she's sucking another mouth. He scorned, disguted. He downed his drink in few large gulps, not taking his eyes away from them. He sat at one of the pool chairs. He's anger only got worst now, seeing the two of them. Then he saw Flint pulled away, dragged her to some group of teens, circling in a corner. Having their own fun at the area, playing truth or dare. He just comforted himself in the seat, he's not that far drom them, he can still hear their conversations.