CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

        Actually, what was that? What was that? What was that?! I'm the one who did the first move. It's because of my curiousity, if he knows how to kiss, what he taste, and what would it feel like kissing him. But, i admit part of the reason was because of his handsome face that's very close to me at that time and i'm attracted to it.

        And it is really true, curiousity kills a cat. Now that i had tasted him, i want to do it again. I'm a kissing freak yeah, atleast i'm not into fucking. I say he's the best that i tasted. Than Flint and my boyfriend or all the guys i had kissed.

        His lips is addictly soft.

        Damn! I am thinking things like this, that all the while he's just at my side, driving. I looked outside through the window.

        "stop thinking in how to jump off here, Summer." He said out of the blue. I looked at him.

        I even forgot to think of my escape plan because my head is full of thoughts in how to kiss you again.

        "don't worry. I won't this time." Coz we're already at school and what i'm thinking is a plan in how to get a chance that we can be alone, faces very close so that i can easily pull your head and can start kissing you again.

        We entered the school's parking lot.

        "don't even think about it." Mr. Perfect stated.

        I looked at him again. "think about what?" I'm confused. He can't be a mind reader.

        "kissing." He mumbled.

        "oh, don't tell me you didn't liked it. You kissed me back." I'm smiling now. We finally stopped.

        "you did the first move." He said as he sets off the engine then he unbuckles his seatbelt. I unbuckle mine too.

        "and you seconded it." I'm grinning now.

        He grabs his keys. "shut it." He then get out and closed his door. He turn around to open mine because it can only be open from the outside.

        He picked my guitar. When i stood up outside his car and i closed it, i turn to him to have my guitar back. When i'm trying to hold it, he retreated a step away.

        "give my guitar back." I said firmly.

        "i'll return this to you after you entered all the rest of your classes today."