CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

"detention again?" Jiana said. Just repeating what i'm saying.

"what else is new?" I rolled my eyes at her. I'm hurrying to my detention session now, Jiana just wanted to acompany me going there.

"you're right, what else is new in your always having detention. Well, nothing. But there is new in the rumor around the campus. You and Skyler. Are you two dating? You should have told me about him."

"no. We're not dating. He's just helping me. Study."

Jiana suddenly stopped walking and she gripped my elbow so i paused too. She make me face her.

"pardon?" She's narrowing her eyes at me. "did i hear, study?"

"yeah, believe it or not. I do now." I answered casually.

"why? What happened? Have you knocked your head somewhere so bad? Or a spirit has taken your mind? Or are you controlled by the aliens?"

"nope. A confrol freak made me."

"who?" She asked curiously.

"Skyler."

"Skyler? How?" Excitement showed in her face.

She let go of me and we continue walking as i'm exlpaining the situation and the deal i have with the school's Mr. Perfect.

"so, you'll be together." She said teasingly.

"not always."

"but most of the time." He smiled sheepishly at me.

"and sometimes i wish we're not."

"and why?"

"because he annoys me sometimes. He's so controlling and almost perfect for me. Controlling but nice and.. Ahhggg!" I Grunted. "He's too good for me!" I snapped.

"you're right about the almost perfect part." She agreed.

"and part of me still can't believe this is happening." I sighed.

"oh, i bet almost of the girls envy you if they found out."

"yeah. I know. And more haters i get."

"i know you don't care." She smirked at me.

"you're damn right." I smirked back.

We finally infront of our destination. My detention.

"so, i'm going then. See you around tomorrow." Jiana said. I noded and she waced goodbye at me.

I sigh before gripped the knob and moved the door to open.

I was 5 minutes late at my detention. Ms. Savannah reprimand me. I sighed. I'm in detention anyway so why not take it slow?

After that boring detention, i met my boyfriend outside the school campus. We have a gig tonight at some random bar.

I also make money for myself, you know. To buy all my stuff.

After the gig, we made our routine. Just dance along with the people in the club and so on.

2 weeks passed. I barely managed to get out of trouble. Skyler's also at my side that keeps reminding me. Oh, how i cursed him to make me suffer for it. For all the homeworks and projects i'd forcely did, upto burning the midnight oil for the exam. Exams came before the official school occasions. Along that, the nights is the only light of my life. Performing with my boyfriend and his band. Earning money from all our gigs.