CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

        Skyler woke up in his alarm. He stirred and slowly feel something heavy in his left arm. He saw a brown head first, he blinked many times and tried to focus his mind. The alarm's still going on. He looked down and noticed it has a body. Then he felt the warmth from the woman's body and his, mingling underneath the sheet. The girl in his arm stirred and her face move closer to his chest, hand tightening around his waist. Her scent's overly familiar. Summer.

        He reached the alarm clock from the bedside table and turn it off. Not wanting to wake her but it's already morning and they still have school. So he have to wake her up.

        "Summer." He shook her gently, looking down at her head. "hey, wake up."

        She stirred and grunted. She pulled herself and turn her back at him, continue sleeping. He reached her shoulder. Shaking her, "Summer, you need to wake up." He urged.

        "stop it, i'm sleeping!" She mumbled, annoyed.

        "that's why i'm waking you up." He grunted, sitting up now.

        "what for?" She's not up for anything today. Not in the mood.

        "school. We have to go."

        Summer gulped and forced her eyes to close, biting her lower lip. Restraining herself not to punch the guy behind her. "don't you get it? I don't want to go to school, genius."

        "no. I don't get it." He said, standing up out of the bed. "and you have to." He walked to his stereo set and inserted a cd. Playing songs, he set it on a high volume. So that Summer can't sleep and forced to wake up. He turned to look at her on the bed.

        Summer turned on her back, grunting. She finally pulled herself up and swearing nasty words. Annoyance visible on her face. She walked to the door.

        "where are you going?" He asked behind her. She don't know how he stepped fast close to her.

        "i'm going to Nate's place. I'll stay there." She turn to hold the knob when Skyler beat her to it.

        "no. You won't." He said seriously.

        "oh, why won't i?" Hands at her waist, eyes turns to slit. Challenging him to contradict her.

        "because you're going to school and incase you have forgotten, the pictures." Crossing his arms, feeling triumphant.