CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

I'm not yet going home because we have a gig tonight. And a date with my boyfriend.

"hello, Sum!" Nathan, my boyfriend cheerfully greeted me and peeked at my cheek.

"hi Nate!" I greeted back.

He opened his car's passanger seat and i get in. He turn to the other side.

We drived to the new club in town. We do the intermission number. We're also being paid for it.

We meet Lenard, Jake and Xyran at the club intrance. They're circled by girls. Well, all my guy friends are hot, cute or handsome. I'm not selecting a guy friend like that, it's just the way it is. Just meet in place.

The girls scowled and glaring at me. I'm really lucky. I'm friends with hot guys.

SKYLER'S P.O.V.

Holy hell. What was i doing to Summer? I shouldn't have done that. That kiss! It will only obscure more things between us.

"Skyler."

I shouldn't tolerate her. She'll only do more wrong things.

"Skyler!" I snapped out of my thought at that. I look at Lilah. All of my members are looking at me like i'm sick or not in the world. "i'm asking you, are all our preparitions done?" Lilah said in an annoyed tone.

We're here in the student council conference room. Meeting about the school festival next week.

"yeah. All are done." I said as i checked my organized list in my notebook. "all we have to do now is to make it successful and memorable as our last year in high school."

"of course it would be momarable because of you." Lilah said sweetly. I just gave her a smile.

After the meeting, we all go home and very excited for the festival.

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

I'm at the backstage now. Practicing my song while waiting for the right time to appear on stage. I stood up peeked at the curtain to see the audience. There's so many of them. They're not just from our school, there are also oldies but teens are more consuming the crowd.

"nervous?" I heard someone at my back. I closed the curtain and look at him.

"no." I forwarded to my guitar and put the strap around my body. It's my electric guitar.

"you ready?" Skyler ask.

I look at him straightly. "always." I said nonchalantly.

"you look amazing." He complemented and i thought my cheeks are flushing so i turn my back at him and played my fingers at the guitar strapped to my body.

"thanks. I'll go." I mumbled and went out to the stage.

There's more people than i thought i'd seen earlier. I holded the mic and took it from the mic stand. Forwarded cheerfully to the edge of the stage. People below me are whistling and i heard my name being cheered.

It's so noisy. Well, it's natural.

"Summer! Summer! Summer!"

"we love you Summer!"

"i love you too!" I replied at that and grinned.

"be my girl Summer!"

"you're the best Summer!"