CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

        After the performance, the group danced, except Summer. She's at their table area at the corner. She can't really move a lot because of her ankle. She's just thankful no one in their group suspected yet, except from Axel of course, he knew.

        "com'on Sums, let's dance!" Nathan urged her. They need to shout if they want to have a conversation. Or just whisper in their ear.

        "i'll pass for now. I'm tired for the day." Lie.

        "you'll pass? Wow! That's a first."

        "yeah. There's always a first to everything."

        "com'on!" He hold her hand. "what's wrong with you?" She saw concerned on his face.

        "nothing. I just want to sit back and relax." She give her brightest smile and kissed his lips. "now, go. I don't want to spoil your fun." She cupped his face.

        "you're my fun so you're not spoiling anything."

        She laughed. "enough of the sweetwords. Go, i'll just sit here."

        He pushed him playfully.

        He kissed her deeply before pulling himself. "okay." He then scooted to the dance floor again. She watched him. He's really a nice guy to be played with.

        After some minutes, someone in their group joined her at the area.

        "hey, how's your ankle?" Axel whispered at her ear. He sit beside her.

        "it's fine." Lie again. "why are you here? Go join them."

        "i want to keep you company."

        "i have companies of drinks here."

        "well, they're not talking to you."

        "who says i want to talk?"

        "you don't?" He looked hurt.

        "i don't."

        "okay, i'll just go back then." He stood up but Summer suddenly gripped his wrist.

        "wait."

        "what?"

        "maybe i could use some talking company here." She smiled sweetly.

        He returned to sit then.