CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 42

        He smiled sheepishly. "not yet."

        Everyone roared in happiness and they offered that they could be his girlfriend.

        "what do you mean 'not yet'?"

        "i'm still waiting."

        "so, you're seeing someone?"

        "not totally. I haven't seen her personally in the last four months." Yeah. He haven't visited Summer in the past months. His schedules have been so tight, he almost haven't gotten time for himself. Haven't even have a day off.

        The whole studio groaned. The audience asked who she is and things about her. Jenna silenced them. She'll pick three people from the audience to ask their questions for him. One person, one question. She'll also pick questions from online.

        The first audience asked, "who is the girl you're seeing?"

        "well, i'm deeply sorry but i can't give you the exact answer because we haven't yet talked about this and i haven't asked her father if it's okay to make his daughter get involve with me and my world now." Atleast he answered that honestly.

        "it's very fine. You're so thoughtful about it."

        "thank you." He gave her a smile.

        They moved to the another audience. This one's Skyler's pick. "how long you two have been seeing?"

        "almost a year now."

        He knows his making all this assumption but he planned to tell Summer when she wokes up. But it's not wholefully an assumption because they began talking to each other in the middle of their senior year. Though they've been seeing since freshmen but that's only because they are schoolmates or classmates but haven't even shared a word towards each other. But he planned to confess to her when she recovered from her coma.

        "what's she like?" The third audience asked.

        "oh, they all really are interested to know who and things about her. Indirect to ask the question 'what's your ideal girl'." Jenna stated. They all laughed.