CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

 Skyler's at the multimedia--->

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT..

        Walking down the corridors. The bell just rang. My group's behind me. Then there, i saw Summer Grant. Talking with a bunch of kids. Her straight long hair hang loosely in her back, with her treasured guitar. She really loves bringing that around, like wherever she goes, she's having a concert and always ready for it. They're talking, laughing and giggling very loud and that's not allowed in corridors because they're disturbing classes.

        I stopped infront of them when we happen to pass them.

        I cleared my throat. They stopped talking and looked at me.

        "minimize your voices please. You're disturbing classes." I ordered. Part of the student council duty.

        "i'm going guys." Summer said and walk past me. She didn't even glance at me.

        I cleared my throat again. "that's all, and go to your classes." I said to the rest.

        I continue on.

        "hey Skyler, do you have to do that all the time?" One of my friends tapped me at my shoulder.

        "yeah, part of the duty. And guys, I need to go. Principal called me." I said.

        "okay, see ya later."

        "yeah, see you guys at lunch." I said then go to the principal's office.

        * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

        "you're late." The principal said as i closed the door behind me.

        "sorry. Got to reprimand some kids at the corridors." I walk to the front of his table. "what do you call me for?"

        "i have a task for you. If you succeed then i'll let you pursue your dreams. And i'll help you to it."

        "really?" My mood brightened. "surely i can do it. Whatever it is. Spill it out already." I got excited. "wait, is it academical or not?"

        "very academical."

        "say it already."

        "bring Summer Grant to the right path. Make her graduate with appropiate grades."

        And my dream just fall out in front of me. The excitement fades in just a blink.