CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23

        "babe, i can't hang out with you now. I have something to do. I'll catch up with you later, okay?" She tiptoed up to give Flint a smack kiss at his lips before he opens his mouth to say something back. After that, she walked out in a flash.

        They just finished having lunch then she hurried up to meet Trim at the garden secretly.

        She arrived first and sit at the bench. Taking the fresh air and peaceful surroundings. What a nice place.

        After a few minutes, Trim had arrived.

        "sorry for having you to wait." He said as he took a seat beside her.

        "oh, it's okay. I'm not waiting that long."

        "here's your favor." Trim said as he showed Summer Skyler's phone in his palm.

        Summer emmidiately grabbed it. "oh! Thank you so much Trim!" She exclaimed happily. She lean closer and peeked a kiss at his cheek. Trim got surprised at that. "that's my reward to you." She smiled sheepishly.

        Trim just smiled shyly at her and she noticed a small spots of red at his cheeks. He's blushing and she likes it. He looked more cute.

        "oh, i'll be the one handling it back to him. Even if he gets mad that i have this. But don't worry, you'll be out of the matter. I'll settle things between me and him. He won't drag you to this." She stated slowly.

        "are you sure?" He looked worried.

        "yeah. We'll be fine." She gave him a reasurring smile.

        "i know i should't ask you this but i'm just curious, what did you guys fight for?" He still asked.

        "well, just like what normal teenagers having trouble with. Misunderstandings, stubborness.. Nothing big. Really. I'll take care of it sooner." Lie. That's a lie. But of course he won't know.

        "hhmm.. You and Skyler had been close huh."

        "how can you say that?"

        "um, people usually get a fight with someone close to them. Haven't you noticed it? It maybe close to them before or will just be close to them in the future."

        "wow. Nice trivia, smart boy."

        "it's a fact."

        "yeah, i realized."

        Then the bell rang. Signaling for the start of afternoon classes. They both stood up.