CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 44

I'm Summer Grant. I know this is crazy and really ridiculous. Even to myself i find it funny. But everyone wants to know what i want aside from music. I can't really tell them because i'm embarrass. I want to have a course for this thing. To improve what i already know. But the school i want to go is expensive and very far from my dad. Well, i want to become an author though. To publish my very own stories. To share my ideas and imaginations.

Below of the writing, she separated a few words.

To be an AUTHOR someday :)

And she put a smiley after the last word.

He stared at it for a minute. Read it again. Can't believe what he'd just found out. He never expected this of Summer. To be an author, sitting at a quiet place to think of a story. It's quite opposite of what he sees in her. But composers and writers aren't much distinc about. Composers create their own songs, and Summer is one of them. Writers or authors create their own stories. And Summer can do it. She can do both.

He smiled as he closed the notebook and reminding himself to take it with him later. He work faster, excited to show it to her father. It maybe invading her privacy but it's good to find out some hidden interesting things in her. Her hidden 'wannabe' someday.

After cleaning her entire room, even changed her bed sheets and pillow cases. Thankful she had spare sheets in her bedside cabinet. He put the used ones at her laudry. He'll just remind her aunt later to do it.

He carefully snatched the notebook fron the study table and walk out of the room, turning off the lights. He walk down the stairs to the living room. Thankful no one attempted to rob the house while he's upstairs. He look around, like memorising it. He'd been here only a few times but he felt welcome.

Reaching the door, he turned off the lights at the wall and stepped outside. Locking the door before walking away. He returned the key inside the mailbox. The mailbox had a lot of letters. Surely Mr. Grant haven't checked it yet in the past months. The reason is very clear of course. He haven't have time for them. But maybe there are important ones so he have to take a look nevertheless.

He pressed his remote to unlock his audi and he already gripped the handle to open the door but he paused. Slowy turning around again. Watching the Grant's house before him. It's been a long while since he came here and he knew it would be another long time to come here again. Though most reason for him to come here in the past are not very good. The first time he came here was when he have to hunt for Summer and bring her to school with a little force. He even remembered the kissing in his car. She's the one who started it. He smiled without knowing it himself. Just remembering the memories.

He felt his chest ached again in longing for her. He missed all of Summer. He cleared his throat and started to turn in his door again and slide himself in. Inserting the key at the ignition and the audi revved to life. He started off the road then.

Arriving at the hospital, it's near midnight. He wear a nurse mask and a cap to hide his identity. He really have to do it when he's in public without any securities to protect him from the harassing fans.

He went straight to Summer's room. Knocked first before his Aunt let him in and she immediately embraced him. He removed the mask and his cap.

"i missed you, you silly boy." She said as she let him go pinched his cheek.