CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

        Summer looked at Skyler in confusion.

        "mom? She's your mom?"

        "get your hands off my daughter!" Shawn yelled angrily again. Who wouldn't? You caught your daughter doing mature things with a guy in your own house!

        "calm down Shawn." Shelly commanded him, patting his shoulder and pressing one hand in his chest. As if stopping him to attack the guy.

        Skyler and Summer both pulled themeselves up.

        "you're his mother?" Summer asked in disbelief to Shelly.

        "no!" She snapped then looked at Skyler. "you silly boy! I'm Shelly, not Sheila. You still can't tell apart who's your mother between us." Shelly reprimanded her nephew.

        Skyler and Summer sighed in relief. "oh thank god." He mumbled.

        "i'm his mother's twin." Shelly stated for Summer to understand.

        "how did you got here?" Both Skyler and Shelly asked each other in the same time.

        "Tell me, you two, how long have you been doing this?" Shawn asked in a grim face.

        "we're not doing anything." Skyler and Summer defended.

        "i stumbled forward because i slipped, Skyler caught me and we both fell at the bed." She answered truthfully.

        "then how is he shirtless?" Shawn raised his eyebrows. Pointing Skyler's naked upper.

        "i accidentally showered myself at her bathroom, she wanted me to change my shirt because it's drenched." He picked up the dry shirt Summer brought in at the bed. "here's the change shirt she's about to give me when she stumbled forward and we fell at the bed." He elaborated.

        Silence fall upon them. Eyes searching each others like trying to detect a lie in them.

        "is that my shirt?" Shawn asked, recognizing it.

        "yes dad. My shirts are too tight for him if he wears it." Summer answered.

        "put it on already." Shawn ordered to Skyler. Skyler then wore it.

        "Skyler, how did you got here?" Shelly butted.

        "we know each other. You aunt, how did you got here?"

       Summer got silent. Contemplating wether to do it or not.