CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

SKYLER'S P.O.V.

        Oh god, what should i do in this girl?

        Summer's asleep at my shoulder.

        I don't understand myself in doing this. I care for her, i really do. But i hope nothing more. I don't want to feel more.

        "we're here sir." The cabbie told me. I give him a bill.

        "Summer." I shook her. "Summer. Wake up."

        She groaned and look at me with her bloodshot eyes.

        I opened the door and pulled her with me. I know she's trying to move herself but she's just so weak. Alcohol sonsumed her system.

        I already got out of the cab and Summer's about to follow me. She stepped out a foot and about to stand but she nearly throw herself at the solid ground if i hadn't caught her by her arms. I hold her waist tightly and pulled her out from the cab. I closed the door and the cab drove off.

        I live in a condominium. I dragged Summer with me to the door. I unlocked it. We got in and locked it again. After that. I crouched and carried Summer in a bridal style. She yelped in surprise and she hadn't made a sound after. She seems asleep in my arms. I pushed open the door of my bedroom and put her on my bed carefully. She really is asleep.

        I stared at her for a minute. I just noticed a small bruise in her cheek and a dry blood at the right edge of her lips. Tsk! I need to do something to aid her damaged face. I stooped to started reaching for her feet to take her shoes off. But she suddenly held my wrist. So i look at her again.

        She's forcing her eyes to open. "Skyler.." Her hoarsed voice.

        I waited for her to continue what she's going to say.

        "it's..hot. I'm feeling hot." I look at her, confused. "please.. Take my clothes off."

         She got me stunned. My eyes widened at her. But i recovered quickly.

        "you're wasted, Summer. Just get some sleep." I try to pull my hand but she tighten her grip to it.

        "it's very hot. I can't sleep."

        "i'll maximize the aircon."

        "not enough."

        Maybe she feels hot because she's sick. So i put my other hand on her forehead. She's not sick but i touched a sweat from her forehead. She really did feel hot. It's because of the alcohol. Heating up her body.