CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

"WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!"

The people shouted. I paused and thought for a while. What song would i sing this time?

"we want to hear an acoustic!" Someone shouted.

I didn't mean to look at Skyler but when our eyes met, he nodded at me.

"okay then. One more song won't hurt." I said.

Everyone cheered up again.

"just wait a minute." I excused, walk to the operator and plucked the cord off my electric guitar and give the cord to him. I walked at the back stage. I get my other guitar that would suit for an acoustic songs and i put down the electric.

"Summer! That was great!" Jiana exclaimed.

"i'm not yet done." I smiled at her.

"you're going to play an acoustic, right?"

"yeah."

"i'll set up the stage for you." Before i can say something, she already grabbed the nearest stool and got out at stage.

I waited for her to get back after a few seconds.

"go on. It's ready."

I strapped the guitar across my upper body. "thanks!" I grinned at her then stepped out of the stage.

People made up a very loud noise again.

I waved at them.

I see the stool which Jiana grabbed earlier standing at the edge of the front stage, just a feet away and the mic stand being lowered down.

I reached the cord the operator offered to me and connected my guitar to it.

Then i approached the spot Jiana had prepared. I sit down and settled myself. I can't help feeling like so proud of myself that i am up here and they are on my feet, calling my name, wooing at me, idolizing me. I feel so powerful and like all centers at me. Only me. It really feels so great that i can't wipe the smile off of my face.

Maybe you wonder where's my boyfriend and his band. Well, i haven't told them about this. My performing here. Why? Because i want to perform solo and i want to only have this moment for myself. Selfish? Yeah. Sometimes that's me.

"i'm back again." I said to my audience. "ready to hear it everyone?"

"YEAH!"

"so let's get started." I said and started plucking my guitar. The mic's just few inches away from my mouth.

I know this song doesn't fit me. But i like it.

Waking up to see that everything is okay

The first time in my life

And now it's so great..

Slowing down, look around

And i am so amazed..

Thinking 'bout little things

That make life great..

I wouldn't change a thing about it..

This is the best feeling...

Coz innocence is brilliant,