CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 45

Skyler and his family are in one of their private property. Where their jet is. They also have their own family pilots.

They are now standing at the foot of jet's stairs.

"son, please visit us as soon as you can." Carl said. Sheila's standing beside him.

"yeah. I have a feeling she will wake up soon so get back here immediately." Sheila stated.

"can't he just get back here though Summer hasn't wake up yet?" Carl grunted.

"yeah. You don't have to take her as a bait, mom." Skyler scratched his nape.

"well, i know it would be wholefully effective. So, get back here very soon." She said like demanding a slave.

"okay, okay." He said. Just wanted his mom to stop it.

Sheila jumped at Skyler suddenly and gave him a bear-hug.

"lean down a little you, big boy." She chided, pulling him down. He's a foot taller than her.

He crouched down and hugged her back.

Before letting go, she kissed his cheeks first.

"you be careful always, huh. We're not there to secure your safety and health, my boy." She said, sounding like near to cry.

"don't cry, mom. This is not the first time i'm departing." He cupped his mom's cheeks and pinched both.

"but it feels like it." She sounded like a child now.

"now, smile, mom. I'll be home soon. Could be sooner than you know."

Sheila smiled at his son. "i just hope so."

Carl pulled Sheila a little away from him. "now, don't be so clingy to our son." Holding both Sheila's shoulder. He let go of her and stepped infront. His turn to hug his son now.

"call us everyday or atleast three times a week." He patted his back. "we'll never be content in just seeing you on tv." They now pulled apart. "you know, it's awkward and a bit irritating seeing or hearing girls talk about you."

Skyler chuckled. "you'll get used to it."

"i wonder if Summer would be." Sheila uttered. Rubbing her chin like in deep thought and looking somewhere.

Skyler then stopped laughing.

Certainly, not. He thought. Sure of it.

"well, anyway, i need to go. My assistant's waiting for me in there. Also all my appointments and shows. By the way, I'm having a solo concert next month. I'll text you the details. Just call or email me if you'll be there. I'll give you VIP seats." He winked after.

Sheila sighed. "stop winking at us. We'll be there for sure." She said, waving her hand like it's no problem at all.

"okay. Goodbye then." He just said and turned his back to them with a wave of his hand.

"goodluck and you're doing great, my boy." Sheila added.

"i'm a man already. Not some little boy." He grunted but then smiled as he stepped up the staircase. When he reached the top, the door closes immediately.