CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

       First move: hang out with Trim for a bit.

        Second move: flirt him a little.

        Third move: ask him a favor to borrow Skyler's phone without getting suspicious.

        Fourth: if Trim got it, she would have it.

        Fifth: delete the pictures.

        Then TA-DA! She doesn't care what will happen next. The important is, she deleted all the evidence.

        So let's start the step 1.

        Summer got to the school gym very early in the morning. It's still 5:30 and she's still so sleepy but she have to do her plan. The guard even stared at her like she have extra two heads because of her earliness. She even greeted him a nice morning and smiled.

        She looked at the players. They are still four, Skyler's among them. Trim had not yet arrived. She waited a few seconds at the entrance. Hiding in a safe spot. She made sure no one would notice she's there.

        Then Trim arrived. He haven't known she's there or notice her. When he happen to walk pass her unnoticed, she grab his shirt and tugged his wrist abrubtly.

        "hey Ryan!" Skyler called his friend and threw the ball at him. He noticed him looking at one of the two entrances of the gym.

        Ryan turned to him and caught the ball. "i just thought i saw Trim entering but he's not." He shook his head and focused on the play.

        "ow! What the--Summer?" Trim is ready to curse when he faced who pulled him. He got surprised who did it. It's Summer Grant. The school's bad girl. But still her crush.

        "what--" he's been cut off when Summer covered his mouth by her hand and shushed him. Making a quiet sign. He almost chuckled. She looked cute.

        Then she pulled her hand away but gripped his and drag him with her.

        He just let her pulled him to she knows where. He followed silently.

        Then they both settled in a bench at the garden. People can't easily see them in their spot because they'd been covered by a large tree. Seems like it's giving them shade and protection.

        "Trim.." Summer started. "i'd just like to thank you for taking care of my things the other night." She gave him a sincere smile.

        Trim smiled too, showing his dimples. Oh, she found him really cute. "it's no big deal Summer. And i'd been willing to. Well, not to offend you, but... Did you drag me here just to say 'thank you'?"