CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

SKYLER'S P.O.V.

vote and comment if you want to..

I just stared at Summer. She's busy answering her Math homework and i'm holding the icebag to her left cheek, i always put her hair behind her ear because it's always falling to her face.

She's still asking me when she's confused.

Summer can be soft sometimes. Her stubborness can be set aside.

"atlast! I finished it!" She exclaimed after a long time. She put down the paper and stretched her neck, arms and legs.

"hey, don't move carelessly." I scolded her. I'm still holding the icebag for her.

"oh, sorry." She smiled at me. Her face did lighten up. Not like earlier, like she's carrying a heavy burden. "it's pretty easy. Now i'd understand it."

"it is. It's just you, making it hard."

"yeah, thanks so much." She shoved my hand away that is holding the icebag. She kissed my right cheek and hugged me tightly.

I'm surprised in what she's doing. I cleared my throat.

"um.. Summer? You do realized what you're doing, right?" I said. She did not let go of me yet.

"uh-huh. I peeked your cheek and now i'm hugging you. That's what i'm doing." She's acting like all of her doings are normal.

"any plan of letting go?" I did not hugged her back. I can really smell her cherry sweet scent. She smells good. Also her hair.

"not yet." She mumbled in my neck.

It bring tingles in my skin.

Then the bell rang.

"any plan in letting go again?" I asked her.

"i hate it but i need to." She groaned and let me go.

Same here! That's what my mind said.

She arranged her things. I stood up and put the icebag at the sink. Washed it and put in it's proper place.

Summer already stood up when i return to her. Her backpack already hanging in her back, her skateboard at the left hand of hers, gripping it. Her face is alright. The swollen's not so clear now. I picked my own backpack at the single sofa and hang it at my right shoulder.

"com'on." I said and she followed me.

We exited the ward room. We both look at nurse Claire's table. She noded at us while grinning.

"thanks nurse Claire." I said.

"we're going to our class. Many thanks nurse Claire. Bye." Summer mumbled sweetly.

As we approached the door, we heard nurse Claire shouted something at us.

"you two look great together!" We already exited the clinic when we realized what that meant.

Summer and i both look at each other.

She smiled. "she noticed."

I smirked at her. "everyone did."

Then we continue walking to our classroom. We're both resisting a smile but then failed. We burst out laughing.

"really, we should stop laughing. We're too loud." I said, calming myself. Summer did too.

Opening the door to our classroom, i noded to Summer to enter first, before me. He cracked a smile and get in, i followed, closing the door behind me.