CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

He's good. No. He's incredibly amazing! Thinking that he beats me. And now, we finally have a skate king and they're pairing us up. And girls are more interested in him, having a crash in him. Well, i should't have invited him in the first place. Not that i'm afraid if he beats me, which is he already did. It's actually because, i don't have plans to go to school today! To attend classes, to stick my butt in a chair and seriously i don't like to see him around, reprimanding me!

So now, i'm thinking to sneak out of here while everyone's congratulating him.

I skated my way out of the area. I go home. I walk in and lock myself at my room. I'm sure he can't follow me here. He doesn't even know where i'm living. I removed my sim card from my phone so i can avoid his calls. I put on my headphone, connected it to my phone and enjoy myself listening in music. What would be his face when he noticed that i escaped from him? I couldn't imagine and i blasted out laughing.

SKYLER'S P.O.V.

What the hell? Summer run away from me. She took the chance when everybody's greeting me, handshaking me and introducing themselves. And i can't really believe she did that. She made me ditch my class, come here, believe in her words, all in all, stupid. And i won't accept that. No one messes up with me. No one. She'll pay for this. Right now.

"hey everybody, you know where's Summer's next destination is?" I asked.

Everyone shrugged.

"home, maybe." Only John have an idea.

"thanks." I said to him. I removed the shoes i've borrowed. Wore mine. Carry the skateboard. "Kenneth, thanks for this." I muttered as i walk to him.

"no problem man." He tapped my back and took it from my hands.

"i'll be going guys. I really did have fun in here."

"come back here skate king." Many said.

"some other time, i will." I waved goodbye and approached to my car.

Now, it's payback time. I just hope she's at her home.

I pressed the doorbell at the wall near the door. I only pressed it once. No one opened. I pressed it again, three times.

"who's that?" I heard her yell. Can't she just open the door?

I hesitate to say anything because if she knew it's me, yeah sure, she'll open the door widely, smile sweetly and invite me in. Which is surely the opposite. She'll double lock the door and remain inside. But what will be the diffirence? If i won't say something, she won't open the door, if I say it's me, she'll double lock the door. So either way, she won't open the door.

"Summer." I mumbled.

Silence. I don't know if she's still at the other side of the door.

"Summer, open the door."

Silence.

"Summer, if you won't open the door and get out there, i'll set your house in fire." I've really run out of patience in this gal.

After a few moment, i hear the door unlock, she opened it finally and stand in front of me. I stepped to her, gripped her arm and drag her out of the house.

"what are you doing?!" She yelled at me. Now, who should be angry here? It should be totally me.

"how about you? What are you doing?" I said, composing myself not to punch her beautiful face.

"i'm doing good in my house but you came here and drag me out." She answered.

I'm restraining myself not to beat her into pieces.