CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

SUMMER'S P.O.V.

        "Hi Flint!" I greeted when i saw him at one of the booths i'm passing.

        "hi back!" He grinned and walked up to me. "where are you in to?"

        "getting my stuff. I left them last night after performing." And i felt an ache in remembering it. My father's rage, my broken guitar and hadn't talk to my father yet. Ugghh! Why did it have to ruin my moment last night?!

        "you're the best last night." He uttered as we're passing the crowd. Anyway, outsiders are allowed to be enter, only for the festival days.

        "only last night?" I lifted an eyebrow at him.

        He chuckled. "no. You're the best. As always."

        "that's better." I smiled at him.

        I headed to the student body room with Flint. I found it placed on the table. And beside it, is my ruined guitar with a letter on top of it.

        I don't know what happened. I just spotted it ruined at the backstage. But all your other stuffs are safe. I don't know what to do with it so i just picked up the pieces. Not planning to threw it in case that's not what you want.

        By the way, you rocked hell the show last night! You're the best Summer!

                                                        Trim

        I smiled reading his closing remarks. And so it was from Trim. One of Skyler's group. And as far as i'd remember, this one had a crush on me.

        "Trim?" Flint said behind me with disgust. "that's one of West's friend, right?"

        I diverted my neck to so see his face and a scowl is showing on it.

        "yeah."

        "by the way, what happened to your guitar?" He asked, looking curiously at it. I glanced at my shattered guitar then back at him.

        "shattered." I said sarcastically and smirked.

        He groaned. "com'on Summer Grant. Don't give me your sarcastic crap now." He reached the guitar's pieces at the table. "why is it shattered? Is someone pranking you?" He turned to face me.

        "nope. If someone ever does that to me, he or she will be seeing hell here in Earth." I threatened. "well, my father banged it at the floor yesternight."