CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

SKYLER'S P.O.V.

        "why are you staring?" I asked, lifting my eyebrow.

        She did not replied. Next I noticed she's now staring at my lips. Can this girl get any bolder? I just hope she won't do what i'm thinking.

        She wants to kiss me.

        And i think i'm giving in.

        "don't ever think of doing it." I found my words.

        "as if you didn't like it. I knew you do. Since you kissed me back when we first kissed. I'm not a lousy kisser. I know. And i taste good too." She smiled at me teasingly.

        How many guts does she have?

        "whatever." I broke our eye contact and turned away. "just answer me. You perform? Or don't?"

        I return my gaze at her and that's it!

        I didn't expect her to take the chance to get near in my face when i looked away. We're an inch apart. Without any second, she already pulled the back of my head towards her. And she started to devour my lips.

        I got stunned at first. But when i recovered i give in. She's trying to get in my mouth and pulled me closer to her. I let her get in my mouth and kissed back. I respond in what she's doing. I hold her face and my other hand has been massaging her hair. She did mine too.

        I can never forget her sweetest taste and also how she kiss. She's a damn good kisser.

        We're sucking and brushing each other's tongue.

        I've been sucking her lower lip also. She has a very soft and sweet lips. Even though no lipstick, it's a natural pink.

        We're breathing each other's air.

        I shivered and my kissing has become slow when i felt Summer's warm hand inside my shirt. Feeling my abs. But i continued then. I started to lean more on her and pushed her body till she leaned at the door and her head at the window.

        I know i can stop myself. But i just don't want to. But i need to stop.

        Summer's hand is still warm at my abs.

        I kissed Summer hungrily before i end it.

        After that, i stopped. We looked at each faces closely. Her hand is in my face, the other is at the back of my head. Mine is at her back and her nape. We're just staring at each other. I look deeply into her eyes. And i see hungriness in it. I look at her lips. It's so puffy. We're both panting.