Character Bio

Welcome new and old readers, so this is going to be the new and improved Magic Mates, I won't change much as its quiet popular (More than I thought it would) and anyway it more changing the layout of chapters, fixing plot holes and adjusting (or rather correcting) my spelling and grammar. So yeah all the stuff you need to know is below, so go forth and enjoy :) 

Edited: 22 June 2018

Name: Eleanor (Elle) Renee Swan

Age: 17(at start of book) 

Looks: Furtainal twin of Isabella swan, Has night sky black hair (has a extra shine due to magical products, and magic) also magically grows her hair on occasions. 

Personality: Very outgoing and sporty (due to Quiddich), more graceful than Bella, tells it how's it is.  She is book smart, but very temperamental, and over proactive of Bella, they both have a close bond. 

Wand: Dragon Heartstring, 7 and half inches, made of ivy wood, slightly green in colour with swurly patterns on the handle.

HouseGryffindor

Best Friend/s: Hermione is her closest friend, but her group consists of Harry, Ron, Luna.Ginny and Neville 

She has Muggle friends but choses to spend time with Bella up until her 14th birthday, right when Voldemort returns, so choses to stay with the Weasley's and not telling anyone who or where her family are. The Death eaters know she is a muggle born American, being Harry's friend also makes her a target, but being a muggle and American makes the Slytherins/Death eaters hate her more

Pets: None uses friends Owls

Love Interest: Jasper Hale but mentions Fred Weasley (before death) 

Disclaimer

I  do NOT own anything, every belongs to their rightful owners, images, gifs, videos and mash-up pictures all belong to their rightful owners and I do not own them. I own El Swan and her AU/OC plot lines. This book is also rated M for language, Smut and other adult themes that are unsuitable for younger readers. Please read with caution as abuse is mentioned, as well as torture, and dark themes. 

Authors Note

The Potter Books is going to set in the Twilight books, images, items, fashion and everything else may be more present day than 2005, it just my maths is off and I hardly remember the early 00's as I was in school, and exams etc...any way so things will be familiar and not within either time lines, but all plots, names etc will be the same just the dates will change.  

Mood Board