4.7🇬🇧

Edited 23rd June 2019

Soooo sorry I've been away; personal reasons and all anyway Here's the next chapter ... will be the wedding soon!!! Then the honeymoon 😏.. if you'd like me to do a honeymoon *cough*smut*cough* then let me know in the comments on this or the next chapter 😘 ... enjoy

Elel smiled as Alice, Rosalie, and Hermione span and giggled in their completed dresses; Rosalie smoothed her down, her hair slightly a mess as she stopped spinning.

"What did Bella say?" Hermione asked and Esme stopped her sowing her own dress to look at her soon-to-be-daughter-in-law.

Elle out an unneeded sigh and ran a hand through her long locks; which she magically grew for the wedding. It was a week away and her baby sister still refuses to talk to her; they've been living in England for two weeks.

"Nothing Edward had to get the dress" Elle replied a strain on her voice told the girls that the vampire was either angry or very upset. Judging by the small tears in the now golden eyes of Elle's eyes, she was the latter.

"I don't get it" Hermione replied confusion set on the minster's face "I mean Bella's should be happy that Charlie's around, surely that takes priority?"

Elle sighed "she blames me for his 'death'" she explained softly using air quotes on the word death "she doesn't like that Charlie wasn't kept out of the loop so speak"

Hermione's head cocked to the side like a puppy her curly hair brushing her shoulders as she did so.

"But still" Hermione replied her grey dress made ruffling sounds as she moved about. "Surely she's going to see sense... it's your wedding in a week" Elle gave a heavy shrug

"I swear that girl needs to sort out her priorities" Rosalie replied and Hermione and Elle couldn't help but snort softly.

"What?" Rosalie asked 

"Nothing" both the Witch and vampire replied simultaneously.

Rosalie rolled and shook her head and smiled giving her dress a final twirl.

"I can't wait for tonight" Rosalie replied "even though we can't get drunk it still be fun" she winked at the bride to be.

Elle groaned she completely forgot her bachelorette - or as the British say - Hen Night was tonight.

"It's not that bad" Hermione replied softly and Elle looked to the Witch, Hermione had planned it and if Elle remembered Hermione's was a crazy one that Elle and Ginny organised; and Hermione swore she'd get them back. 

Elle was now officially terrified. All Elle knew was that it was themed and everyone had matching outfits. The girls giggled and discussed the party tonight.

"The boys are back" Alice warned and Rosalie and Alice (who carried Hermione) sped to the bedrooms to change.

"We still need to discuss who's taking who down the isle" Elle replied just as Jasper, Carlisle, Charlie and Jayson came in from their hunt.; Elle was packing her sowing things away; no scraps of material which could give away the dresses were left behind. She smiled at her dad who now supported a clean shirt,Charlie was doing really well for a new born; he stayed with Jacob Sue Leah  and Seth - who followed there imprints across the pond.

Charlie smiled kissed Elle's forehead; she gave a soft smile as she pulled a piece of parchment and a quill set. Jasper had passed her the ink well and sat besides her in the comfy large chair she was sat in. Rosalie and Alice along with Hermione joined them sitting with their respective partners except Hermione who sat by Elle's feet.