3.7🇬🇧

Edited 21st June 2019

The battlefield approached, the damp grass stood solid. Harry, Ron, Elle and Ginny landed just behind the line of Cullen's Elle joining her mate at the front line, and the wolves had settled in the trees. Harry, Ron, Ginny and Elle all shared a look; Elle briefly turning towards her friends.

"Until the end" Harry replied to his friends and they all shared small smiles 

"Until the end" Ron, Ginny and Elle replied. Their eyes drifting to the other side of the field; 

Harry Ron and Ginny shot in the air with a whoosh when Alice nodded,  and Elle had reached for Jasper's hand and fore arm. Their eyes drifting to the trees.

"Ready?" Jasper whispered to his mate; his fingers running over her gloved knuckles.

"No" she replied quietly and Jasper kissed her softly just as red sparks alerted the Cullen's of the arrival of the new borns.

Jasper and Elle spilt, not that they wanted too, but they had a battle to win. Both sharing a final look, which most of them were doing, before staring back at the large group of snarling Newborns.

There was a moment of brief pause as the enemies eyed one another, and then one moved forward which caused a domino effect. Jasper lead the Cullen's and Elle heard  his growl echoed around the field.

 Jasper lead the Cullen's and Elle heard  his growl echoed around the field

They ran for what felt like a life time and  then they clashed...it sounded like boulders clashing,  growls and grunts, followed by heavy booms filled the field, screeches of vampires being torn apart fell on to Elle's ears.

She used her magic to tear a few apart each one in a scarlett red cloud; it would wrapped it self around the newborns like a ribbon, the hot malt lava made them pause and scream as it sizzled their skin

Elle was too distracted to notice the one behind her, her arms raised red whisks of magic coated her hands; as she attacked the back; Jasper watched as one aimed for his mate but he couldn't do nothing too distracted himself.

"Elle" he called and she turned just as the newborn attempted to crush her before she could rise her hands a wolf managed to tackle him and rip the Newborn to shreds with his razor sharp teeth.