2.4 🇬🇧

Edited: 19th June 2019

AN: From this moment on 22 chapters is going to have a GB flag emoji in the top title corner, One flag for each soul taken, first one is on my special chapter before so this one is for the second victim 8 year old Saffie Rose Roussos this ones for you Princess 😘

Pictures are included, I know some don't like them Midway but this occasion calls for it 😏

After the shock of finding Carlisle, Esme, Jasper and Rosalie standing awkwardly in the living room with Charlie, Harry and George heavily glaring daggers at a clearly depressed Jasper. Elle  turned flew past Hermione carefully and flew up the stairs; The the slam of Elle's bedroom door was heard through out the house. 

Hermione stood awkwardly and Esme was the first to break the tension. 

"Congratulations" the vampire replied nodding to the nearly visible bump and Hermione nodded blushing slightly.

"Thank-you" she commented and pointed upstairs. "I should-" she paused 

"That might be best" Carlisle nodded and Hermione smiled before escaping the tension. 

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Charlie Weasley called from the back door having just arrived from Romania. His toned tanned arms folded over his large chest and Molly looked to Bill her arms around a large basket of clean sheets, a second large basket following her. 

"I will NOT have fighting in my house, not a day before the wedding" She warned her sons, looking at each of them individually "Hermione and Ron both invited them and we shell treat them as our guests" She replied 

"Same goes for you Jasper" Esme warned and Jasper nodded the heavy staring competition between he and Bill still going on. "Molly would you like a hand?" Esme asked and Molly nodded as she heaved the basket full of clean bedding on the wooden table.

"I'll see if Arthur needs a hand" Carlisle stated "Rose why don't you check on Elle and Hermione, I'm sure you've got some catching up. Jasper can come with me" Carlisle's tone left no room for argument and Jasper followed him dutifully behind him; ingoing the heavy looks. 

Elle had managed to sneak past Jasper several hours later, Rosalie had taken Charlie to his appointment instead, they had travelled with Harry who also still needed fitting; and She had enjoyed a relaxing spa night with the bride forgetting that Jasper was only several hours away. 

After a struggled night sleep, the big day had arrived. According to Rosalie's text the house was chaos and Molly had begin losing it. Elle was glad she was away from the madness and in a calm bridal suit. Elle realising she couldn't escape the Cullen's nor have them out of her life she promised both Ginny and Hermione she would dance the night away, and drink enough alcohol for all three of them.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asked as a Muggle did her makeup; the stubborn witch wanted it as normal as possible with hardly any magic; Ron could have the reigns as long as he and Hermione married the Muggle way.

Elle winced as the hairdresser tugged on her locks and muttered a small 'sorry' 

"I am not the one who is getting married" Elle replied and Hermione's mother Jane laughed a little.

Hermione smiled at the joke and turned to her best friend. "But my ex, his sister and their parents didn't show up at a friends wedding" she replied eyebrow raised   

"The parents and the sister l like" Elle stated "him, not so much anymore" 

"Well, better make sure he regrets what ever happened and you show him what he's missing out on" Hermione's hairdresser winked and there was a mixed mummer of agreement.