1.2

Edited 22nd June 2018

hey there welcome to Chapter 2, hope you enjoy .

Chapter 2

"Hello, dad" Elle said shifting her hood, so it sat properly; Elle looked towards her father, and they both held similar watery smiles, Charlie's hidden  under his  thick moustache; he opened the door wider, and Elle moved in for a hug; dragging her trunk through the door. He bent to hug her tightly and shut the door with his foot, and she was immediately engulfed by warmth and the smell of the forest and the police station that was his wife and family. The familiar scents had Elle spill more tears as she was happy to finally be home. 

"Elle, oh Elle" he said rocking her like he did when she was just a small baby, she closed her eyes tightly not caring that she was smudging her eye makeup; she allowed the tears to fall thick and fast, her cries muffled by her father's warm body. 

"Daddy" she said in a broken croaked voice after everything she'd been though a hug is what she needed and her dad knew it as he squeezed his eldest daughter. 

"Im soo sorry Elle" he muttered quietly in her ear he didn't know what to do but he went on basic fatherly instinct. "Come on" he stated thickly swallowing the lump in his throat "you need to let it out" 

"He's gone daddy, He's gone" she said as he hugged her tighter, he knew she was on about the death of her boyfriend, the only one he met and liked. Fred was good he made his baby girl smile and laugh, and swallowing the lump that had formed he couched his daughter, tears filling his own brown eyes, and his heart shattering for her and Fred's family.

"Oh Elle, I know baby girl, he loved you," she nodded still embraced in his musky smell allowing the sniffles to come as the tears stopped. 

Bella had finally managed to come down the stairs without falling which in itself was laughable. Elle felt her sister hug her from behind as she too rocked with them In a family hug that was long over due and needed. Charlie opened his arms further and moved Elle to the left of him and placed Bella at his right And he hugged both tightly.

"My girls" he said "my girls are back"Elle final sniffle came and she stepped out of the group hug, just as Bella did the same, Elle felt better, especially now she was home.

"Is my room ready?"She asked and Charlie nodded wiping his man tears away, the twin knew not to mention the fact Charlie cried, it would ruin his reputation down at the station "I'll go unpack" she muttered pulling her backpack up further on her shoulder and leaning down to grab the trunk. Charlie nodded and followed his daughter, helping her tackle the stairs so the heavy trunk didn't damage any stairs. 

 The trio went to the third bedroom door, which was opposite Bella's bedroom. Charlie's sat opposite the bathroom the other side of the stairs, the house was actually built this way, the extension added when Renee, the twins mother, found out she was having twins, turning the two bed in to a three bed. Elle, Bella and Charlie pilled in to the smaller room, Elle pulled her wand from her heeled boot she wore and looked to her father.

"Would you mind?" She asked, with a small way  

Charlie cracked a smile and nodded excitedly "go for it" he said Bella also looked excited and Elle couldn't help but smile, her eyes dancing as she looked around the room deep in thought. 

She waved my wand in a swirling 8 motion and the small box room became the same size as Bella's, the walls pushed back and her closet extended and was now a double, and her single bed became a queen sized bed with posts, and thick white drapes tied to each one, grey and sliver and white bedding made the bed look expensive and there was a singular pink cushion among the mountainsof pillows.