4.26

Edited 6th July 2019

Jasper looked over at his wife worriedly, his eyes trailed on her sleeping form; He then looked over to Alice and Jayson who sat opposite him, they would go back to London with him and then go god knows where.

"Tell me everything" he demanded, his jaw locked as he swallowed a mouthful of venom.

Alice explained all that gone on, From the moment Jasper left to Aro demanding to see Bella.

"So the Voltori thinks they've created an important child?" Jasper asked looking over to his wife Alice nodded

"There going to be a fight" Alice commented "I can't see anything" Alice worriedly states, Jasper could feel the fear radiating off her;He patted his sister's hand with his, looking both at her husband and the future seeker.

"We will pull through" he replied softly "we always do" Alice and Jayson shared a look while Jasper was looking at Elle, they noticed how worried and scared he was himself, as his southern accent was coming in thick and fast.

"Jasper" Alice states gently "I don't see Elle at all even after the battle" his head snapped her an angry hurt filled look flashed across his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked her venom quickly filling his throat and eyes.

"I just don't see her - at all not in anyone's future" Alice replied softly and with a small cry

"Does it mean she's going to -" he paused he couldn't even get the word out

"I don't know, I don't see you either" Alice replied Jasper nodded but looked at his wife worriedly.

The plane touched down in Heathrow's private air field, they all climbed off the plane, thanking the pilot and staff and Jasper placed Elle in her sports car, Alice lent forward kissed her forehead and Jayson patted her shoulder.

"Bye AlleyCat I love you" Elle replied breathlessly "you too JJ"

Both vampires had tears that filled there eyes before staying a broken goodbye. Alice dry sobbed as Jasper closed her door.

"You will let me know won't you" Alice replied holding Jasper's cuff and he nodded, she let go and the pair hugged, Jasper giving his normally hyperactive sibling a squeeze. Jayson and Jasper did a man hug and he smiled softly at him.

"Send Mom and Dad my love Okay?" He requested Jasper patted his shoulder

"Of course" he replied he walked away from the pair and slid in the car, a quick turn of the key had the engine roaring to life, Jasper waved and beeped as he drove away, Jay and Alice paused before hugging one another and climbing back on the privet jet, their destination... the United States of America.

Jasper had pulled in to the Cullen's main home, Jasper didn't even get chance to switch off the engine before Rosalie and Bella had pulled a sleepy Elle from her seat.