1.3

Edited 23rd June 2018

Welcome lets begin... A/N at the bottom :)

Chapter 3

Waking Elle hit the snooze button, groaning she rolled and looked towards the ceiling.

Letting out a sigh she  could hear Bella in the bathroom, and with a flick Elle got up, she yawned and rubbed her eyes removing the sleep from her eyes, she picked up her wand and with a flick her bed was made, the cushions back in to place.

She sleepily made her way to her closet and picked out, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a black AC/DC long top and her favourite black leather jacket, going to her shoes she then picked out her trusted converses.

Placing her clothes on her bed, she quickly did her makeup before changing and then heading to the large jewellery box where she picked black feathered earrings in which had gold studs at the top  and a long gold chain which had a owl on and it had black eyes.

After brushing her hair she used her wand to add a little shine and then curled it in to long beach waves, she then placed her wand in her bag, which hung off her chair and quickly changed her underwear and changing from her night wear.  

 She looked in the mirror and nodded, before slipping on her shoes, and picking her bag from her chair and slipping it on her shoulder, she grabbed the umbrella and slipped it inside her bag, where it was full of books, note books and a small pencil case, her purse was also in there, exiting her room she met Bella coming out of her room and both girls grinned to one another.

"I need to take you to the office, to get your paper work. Did you want to drive?" she asked as Elle went to the bathroom to clean her teeth. Elle nods, 

"Oh please," she said smiling at her sister and Bella laughed before heading down the stairs, Once Elle had brushed her teeth and then added nude lip stain on her lips she head to her room for her car keys and then quickly headed down stairs where Charlie was hugging his coffee.

"Ohh American coffee" Ell replied excitedly she reached for her travel mug and Bella and Charlie laughed as she poured the black liquid In the mug. 

"Been in the county five minutes" Charlie commented laughing shaking his head 

"I'm sorry but Hogwarts lacks coffee, its all want a cuppa tea or pumpkin Juice?"Elle replied her face scrunching in disgust, her British accent slipped out towards the end of her sentence which caused the other two Swans laugh harder, they ignored the heavy scowl Elle sent them and she turned back around to add cream and sugar to the hot coffee.

"Come on Mary Poppins, time for school" Charlie said throwing her an apple for on the way out, Ell caught the green fruit and Charlie smiled clearly impressed at his daughter, before heading out. Bella followed and Elle followed munching on the apple. 

"Hey I love that film" she commented as Charlie locked up. He hugged his eldest and laughed and wished them both a good day. The girls went to Elle mini (in dark blue) before following Charlie out of their road, Charlie turned right at the crossroads to head to the station and Elle and Bella head straight on to get to the high school. 

"Here it is," Bella said ten minutes later as Elle turned in to the school car park. Shinedown's Simple man played quietly in the background and was cut off as she parked near a shiny Volvo and a massive Jeep pulling the key from the ignition.  Elle lent over grabbed her coffee, downing the now cool beverage before slipping it in her cup holder, the pair the exit the car and Elle whistles looking at the jeep. 

"Wow" she said looking at the monster jeep, "Dude Awesome ride" she replied to a lanky teen who had stopped to look at her, but Elle took it as he own the car, due to slipping his keys in his bag,