4.25

Edited 6th July 2019

Okay so I'm gonna start putting Jasper outfit ideas along side Els, just cause I can lol 🙈 anyway I wished I Done it sooner.

However this book is longer than sixty chapters (whoops) and well you all seem to like it. As you know I'm going to skip a chunk of Break Dawn, so this is AU chapter, which I will title as such ☺️ anyway enjoy ☺️ xx

Elle looked down at the phone, she had just said goodbye to Carlisle, the head of Covern had understood, but Elle couldn't face telling her sister and the rest of Jasper's family, so the pair had flew to Ireland very quickly

Elle had only just remembered to call her father-in-law hoping that the gentle vampire can break it to the family. It was difficult for Elle as she wiped away her tears that couldn't fall. Part of her hurt because she had left the coven, but a major part of her was glad that Jasper had agreed to come with her, being her maker, lover and Husband she was able to leave the coven easier than what Edward did all them years ago.

"Everythin' okay doll?" Jasper asked hugging his wife from behind wrapping his arms around her.

She nodded and smiled softly. "What time do we have to meet, Alec?" She asked, Alec was the Authors grandson, the author was named Rex Regal and wrote 'Life with a vampire' nearly two hundred years ago, Jasper thought he wrote it because he lived with some while young.

"Seven" Jasper replied, "at his father's books store" Elle sighed and looked to the hotel clock it read half past six so she shifted from Jasper's arms and headed to the shower.

Elle let out a unneeded sigh as she slipped her handbag in the nook of her elbow

Elle let out a unneeded sigh as she slipped her handbag in the nook of her elbow. She smiled at Jasper who slipped on his black coat. He allowed his wife to exit the hotel before shutting the door behind him.

The pair made their way to the elevators at human pace, the two not saying a word as they climbed in the box that would take them down to the lobby.

Jasper followed his wife out the hotel he'd had placed a hand on her lower back, and walked forward to the edge of the path to flag down a black cab. One quickly pulled in, and Jasper opened the door to allow his wife to enter first.