4.23

Edited: 6th July 2019

Holy fudge cakes, Chapter 7 Of Breaking dawn, it may not seem a lot to you but for me to accomplish this is amazing, I just wan thanks each and everyone of you for reading, commenting and voting, I'm just in awe of the love this book has received. I read a few chapters back from the beginning and you can tell how far my writing has come in the two years that I have written this. I'm soo happy right now nothing can bring me down.

Anyway enough of me, you are all here to see Jasper and El's adventure.

Bella wakes up as a new vampire and she immediately notices the differences in her senses, noticing dust particles in the air, the textures and details of things in the room, she focuses on Edward and they start touching each other lightly, Edward strokes her face as her family look on.

"Beautiful" he commented and Elle cleared her throat, breaking the pair apart. Bella grins sees how beautiful her sister truly is. The new vampire goes to hug her sister but Jasper is in the way, a heavy look in his eyes as he eyes her form, his large frame covered Elle and he watches as Bella looks to the scars a touch of fear on her face and bite marks that at exposed.

"It's okay Jazz" Elle commented pushing her husband aside, Bella smiled and Elle breaks down and dry sobs as they join one another in a hug.

"Hey, Bella" Elle comments softly  "you're a lot stronger than I am right now. please don't break me" Bella lets her go slightly but her arms are still attached to her twin " I don't want Jasper to have an aneurism" she chuckled and Bella smiled before looking to Jasper.

"Sorry" she replied to both her blood sibling and her husband. She looks around at her family each one beaming at her, but the males still stood in front of their wives protecting them.

Bella looks at herself in the mirror, then turns to Edward and embraces him, he allowed his wife to hug him, and she smiled at him.

"Hey look, were the same temperature now" he commented and Bella grins as Edward is stroking her face once again.

"I'm gonna go" Elle commented offhand  "sex is the one moment we shouldn't share" she replied, the family chuckle at Elle's words as she leans in to Jasper "you good?" She asked Edward and he nods

"We got it" He Replied to her Elle quickly hugs her sibling before leaving the room.

"Maybe we should hunt" Jasper commented looking to Elle's black eyes.

"But I am avoid where ever Bella is hunting, I don't wanna see them two get it on" she commented

Jasper chucked but nodded allowing his wife to change, she changed in to white jeans, a pale pink lace top, pale pink heels and a long necklace.

"I wanna shop for material" Elle commented as she slid a pale pink hand bag on her elbow. Jasper nods and allowed his wife to exit the room first following her down the stairs.

"Date night?" Emmett asked Elle as Jasper grasped the keys for her Audi Spyder R8, Jasper looked to Elle and she nodded

"We will be heading home so say bye to the humans for me" She commented and Emmett smirked

"Jasper and Elle are gonna get it on, so they won't be here for the next few days" Emmett called loudly Jasper and Elle rolled their eyes and headed to the garage where her car was parked.