4.2🇬🇧

Edited: 23rd June 2019

Welcome to Chapter 2 of AU which means this isn't in the book nor movies of either Potter or Twilight. I will be heading in to Breaking Dawn but it's not for a few chapters yet. Be warned there will be a lot of 'traditions' which I will put in my story, not sure if they are true or not but they will be in the book, as part of the story, I am also changing so the vampires in my book can drink alcohol they don't get effected by it but they will have to throw it back up. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Elle, Rosalie, Alice and Esme all giggled down the main high street, their arms, pockets and handbags weighed down with shopping bags, they literally shrank and feather-lighted charmed the bags and still didn't have room for their many bags. 

They managed to find bridesmaid dresses, shoes, and hair accessories for the wedding, and Elle had managed to find a dress, vail, and her's and Jasper's matching rings. They also managed to find table tops, favours, and top hat and tails for their men as well as grey matching ties and white waistcoats. Elle had already found a pair of  sliver ballet flats for Bella.

"But why won't you wear a tiara?" Alice asked she had been asking for a while now about a tiara as Hermione wore one for her wedding and Elle sighed quietly but it had melted in the noise of the street.  

"Because I don't have one" Elle explained softly "It custom for the bride to wear a family heirloom from the groom's side; it shows she accepts her husbands family, and Esme and Carlisle both stated they don't own one" 

"Your traditions are weird" Alice groaned and Elle smiled tightly

"not weird just a little-" Elle paused she wasn't sure of the word 

"Outdated?" Rosalie asked and Elle nodded softly 

"You know Carlisle and I both accept you" Esme replied softly to Elle as Rosalie and Alice wondered off 

"I know its's just-" Elle sighed but smiled "never mind"  

Alice smiled at Elle as she joined them Esme following behind, 

"Just you wait until the wedding then" Elle replied smugly as she over herd Alice try and guess what happened.

"I take it back, I don't like not knowing" the vampire whined which the girl's giggled at

"You'll all be coming a few days before the wedding, it be the rehearsal" Elle replied softly "we won't have a dinner just a short ceremony" 

"So, we will find out where you're hosting it?" Alice replied excitedly and Elle giggled

"Nope," Elle giggled and Alice stopped her foot a little "just the county" she replied dancing off to a stall where a witch was selling cufflinks.

"Oh come on" Alice replied softly and Esme laughed glad the mood had changed.

"I'm sure you can wait three weeks Alice" Rosalie stated and Alice looked at her and gave her a suspicious look.

"You know don't you?" Alice asked and Rosalie shook her head and followed Elle, Esme giggled and patted her youngest daughter on the shoulder.

"You'll be fine Alice" she replied as she too followed Rosalie where; Elle was showing a set of silver cufflinks to Esme. 

"Damn it" Alice cursed following them.

They had returned to their room several hours later; arms full of bags and their eyes slightly darker, each female placing the shopping away and in their suitcases, and once Rosalie,  Alice and Esme were ordering from the 'special menu'. Elle chose to race down stairs to send off her wedding dress, the large white box floated besides her peacefully.