4.28

Edited 6th July 2019

Wow just wow, here it is Breaking Dawn Ending and then it's on to AU before the finish. I can't believe I've made this far, thank you all for the love, votes and comments I really really enjoy reading them and thank you so much for the love. I have realised I have added yet another enemy to the story but I changed my mind halfway through writing this chapter so I will explain what happens to him at the end.

Elle gasped as Alice is revealed with Jayson.

"Alice" several voices called her she smiled softly at her family before turning to Aro.

"Alice!" Aro calls Alice and Jayson walk up to Aro and his army, two of Aro's guards stop them

"My dear  Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro Replied and Alice nods in respect

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind" She replied quickly and  Aro looks at her with suspicion, "Let me show you" she replied Alice extends her hand, Aro motions for his guards to let Alice go

"Brother?" Caius Replied confused as Alice walks up to Aro and he takes hold of her hand, as Aro reads her thought Alice realises that Aro won't change his mind

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision." Alice commented her head to the side, At that moment Alice turn, looks over to Bella

"Now" Alice whispered Bella looks at Ej who's sitting on top of Seth, then Bella looks at Seth

"Take care of my son" she begs and Seth turns and starts running into the woods with Ej holding on to him

To his guards, seeing Seth running off into the woods with Ej

"Get them" Caius orders.

Suddenly Alice attacks Aro, kicking him with her leg, sending him flying, but he manages to land back down and orders his guards to take hold of Alice

"Take her away" he replied angrily;  Elle and The Cullen's become angry as they see Alice being held

"Let her go" Carlisle runs forward to attack, 

He and Aro meet each other mid-air, we then see Aro land on the ground with Carlisle's decapitated head in hand this seemed to unlock something with in Elle and her wizarding family.

Harry and the wizards race downward on their brooms sending down explosive charms towards the guard as they were the first to react.

The Cullen's and their witnesses watch in horror as Caius burns Carlisle's body, this causes the Cullen's, their witnesses and the wolf packs to launch into an attack, chaos breaks out with both sides undergoing many deaths.

Elle screams as she pulled from her broom, she had flown too low, Jane smirks as she snapped Elle's broom in half and used it to pierce her broken and crumbling body. her ear splitting screams causes Jasper to race to her.

"I'm sorry" she cries and Jasper shakes his head, holding to his wife blood falls from the wound thick and fast, they know they both have lost the child they loved "I should have listened" she commented Jasper clings to Elle's broken body. Ignoring the battle around him as Elle takes her final breath.

Bella tries to use her power to help shield Jasper from Jane's power, but Alec attacks Bella, Jasper falls next to his wife writhing in pain from Jane's power and then he becomes still when he is beheaded by another Volturi member, his hand still clinging to Elle's broken one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmett rushes in angry as Harry is pulled from his own broom, and ripped to bloody shreds, Ginny and Ron suffer a similar fate and Hermione manages to beheads Alec before he could get to Molly, then Jacob is killed in his wolf form by a Volturi member.