1.7

Edited: 16th July 2018 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while; Christmas is finally over and I have no end of busy days - Shopping, Parties and not to mention a heck load of birthdays this month...forwarning you all I have literally birthdays in every month until August then its wedding anniversaries...no word of a lie, My family is large and I have minimum of two peoples birthdays on the same month....a few on the same days...(I have three sides to the family) so enough ramberling and apologizing...enjoy :) PS thank you thank you for the reviews I literally love them all....bring on the drama...and I have changed Esme Story in this book don't worry self explained..please drop me a review enjoy 😘...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward had Bella bring her over to the house; Charlie had already knew Hermione and Elle was there, greeting Hermione with a hug when she showed on their doorstep, he loved Elle's wizarding friends. Hermione had chosen to stay for the week her Ministry job had given her two weeks off and she choose to stay with Elle for the week and then go back to London to Ron for the rest of her week; Hermione had built a case for the Cullen's to present to Minster Kingsley who was looking at reevaluating the dangers of creatures with n the world. 

Hermione and Elle  were cooking in the kitchen with the rest of the Cullen's, Hermione helping Emse cut the chicken that Carlisle was cooking and Elle was chopping salad with Emmett as Jasper hung behind her his arm around her middle. Rose was the other side of the Island holding a bowl out for Emmett to place the Lettuce leaves in, Alice and Jayson were snuggling on the tree just outside the house. A large french door was open letting the smell of cooking out, they sat on a large trunk as they discussed the ball game. There was a sense of calm around the place, as Hermione smiled at me. Her brown bushy hair in a messy bun. 

"Is she even Italian?" Rose asked Elle who shook her head

"Our mom went through a faze" She commented off hand.

"Her name is Bella" Emmett sarcastically replied and Elle snorted, he clearly ignored Elle's comment. 

"Well can you smell that?" Elle heard Emmett reply, as Alice and Jay came through the door.

"Here comes the human" Emse sang as she and Carlisle placed down the cooking tools they were using and stood beside one another.

"This is Esme my mother for all intense and purposes" Edward introduced and Bella nervously smiled, and nervously waved, shifting from foot to foot.

"Bella welcome" She replied "were making Italian" Elle's sister nervously blurted out in Italian and Esme smoothly replied. Hermione grinned and waved sticking by Jasper just incase he attacked Bella, both Elle and Hermione knew Jasper was the weaker one due to his empathy powers.

"Bella" Alice joyfully stepped forward and hugged her and Jay stood by Jasper, Elle and Hermione and waved at Bella as Alice pulled back

"Wow, Edward was right you do smell good" she comments, Elle grins further at Bella's blush

"Alice" Edward warned as she stepped back towards Jayson

"What I know were going to be good friends" she replied with a twinkle in her golden eyes

"Hermione wow good to see you" Bella replied once she spotted us by Rose. "Congrats on the whole proposal thing"

"Hi Bella, good to see you too" she replied "and thank you"

"She already ate" Edward quickly replied to us all cutting off Bella's and Hermione talk, 

Elle looked at Hermione and shrugged clearly we missed something, as Rose's bowl smashed in her hands and she glared at the pair.