4.6🇬🇧

Edited 23rd June 2019

Here is AU C6 - just for Valentine's Day ... yes I'm late but I've been spending it with friends as I've been to a funeral; sorry it wasn't published today but it's still Valentine night so ... Enjoy :) xx

The house was large that was the Cullen's first impression, a lot bigger than the Cullen's original home in Forks.

Elle smiled as she lead her family to the entrance way, a kitchen was on her left and a large dinning room/meeting room on the right, The large stairs were opposite them and it went up about twenty steps before splitting left and right.

Under the staircase was a door which lead to Carlisle's office and then through an arch on the right was the large living room.

"There is four floors all together, the entrance to the back yard is through the living room, that leads to a forest to hunt, there is also a basement which can be transformed in to rooms" Elle explained. "I can also add rooms with magic if requested"

Elle then smiled at her large family "go pick rooms" she giggled as all the Cullen's ran out of the hall, squealing and shouting like a bunch of children, Esme and Carlisle were in the lead, it was a rather amusing sight.

Jasper hugged his love and kissed her head, "And What about us love?" He asked her lovingly

"We'll have which ever one is left" she simply replied with a shrug, Jasper nodded and then they began to unpack the living room at speed, well what they could as they waited on the delivery of the sofas.

Jasper and Elle left the kitchen for Esme to unpack after all it was her space. The others left Elle and Jasper one of the top floor attic rooms, complete with own bathroom and walk in closet. They agreed to keep the walls white and they had brought sliver and white bedding, complete with comfy thick faux fur throws.

Elle and Jasper had showered and changed; Elle in a black high waisted skirt complete with white under top and red jacket, she completed the outfit with high red heels and her hair was still in the water fall braid and she allowed her waves to naturally dry. Jasper had a white shirt on with black jeans and wore black suit shoes, he wore a black jacket. 

Elle grabbed her red white and black clutch bag placed her wand, her wedding journal she kept under lock and key and some money as well a set of the new house keys. They had arrived downstairs just as Harry, Ginny and the Clearwater's showed up with her dad.

"Off out all ready?" Charlie asked them amused as soon as he spotted his eldest, Bella had gone up stairs with Edward and refused to come down.

"Wedding stuff" Elle simply replied with a smile and Alice squealed 

"So defiantly England then?"Esme asked and Elle and Jasper nodded

"Figured" Esme replied smiling as she lent in to Carlisle.

"That's all were giving you" Elle replied and Alice groaned from her room.

"God why won't you tell me?" she begged and Jasper chuckled

"Because it's a surprise" Elle sung softly, she and Jasper then stepped out the front door,"Plus I love that you don't know anything to do with it" 

"It does make a change" Carlisle replied smiling and Alice turned to her father figure, her face rounded in horror.

"Carlisle" Alice whines, Jasper and Elle laugh before stepping closer together, with a 'pop' and a puff of white magic smoke.

Elle and Jasper arrived just outside Hogsmead, Jaspers eyes drifted around the sleepy town and his eyes caught the large castle upon the horizon. The Cullen's had been inside the castle but had yet to see her in all her glory from the outside.