4.13

Edited 23rd June 2019 

Heyyy there!!! You made through my bad smut writing uh? Well good for you here's a virtual cookie 🍪... Sorry am slightly hyper on Sugar, I've completely screwed up my diet so it begins ....Now...No wait....NOW!!... anyway here you  go!!!

Sorry for that random, comment, just gone back to edit this and saw the top comment thought I should just leave it and anyway I have also gone back and updated the wedding chapter, added a few more details, correction and all that, so yeah if you haven't read it go back and read ... only if you want to of course.

So yeah not a lot to change at the moment, just grammatical errors and changing Elle's name.

Elle and Jasper's second day was spent hunting on the island and more swimming. When night had fallen the pair decided to explore the main parts of Rio, the island only a speed boat away.

The city life was bustling and Elle and Jasper danced under the twinkling fairy lights and the full moon, they met locals and Jasper who spoke fluent Portuguese and Spanish translated for Elle in most parts, they also brought gifts and items for their friends back home. They then spent the rest of the night on top of the Christ the Redeemer staring down at the city below them.

And just before the sun rise they headed back to the island to spend the morning in bed and watching movies.

It was lunch time when Elle's phone rang, her brows formed in confusion as she looked at the clock, London being three hours a head had put her family in late afternoon where's Elles and Jasper's day was just being.

"Someone better be dying" she replied to Alice on the phone.

"Not yet but could be soon, listen I had a vision" Alice replied with a sigh

"Yeah and you couldn't tell me in text?" She commented "it's my second day Alice"

"I know. But it's it is quiet important" Elle heard Hermione reply

"What do you mean?" Elle asked straightening up

"Elle it's Maria... she attacked again" Hermione replied softly

"What do you mean again?" She reeled as Jasper hurried in from the second bedroom.

"She attacked another student, Elle it's not looking good, if the Voltori was to find out what about this. This could mean trouble" Carlisle butted in

"We're coming home" Jasper replied angrily

"No" Alice warned quickly  "we have it handled, Peter and Charlotte agreed to stay on, we have the wolves and the witches and wizards are helping too" Alice replied "we just thought you should know so theres no erm surprises when you guys come home"

"They can't defend them selves against a vampire" Elle hissed

"We can" Elle heard Harry reply "Emmett became a great test dummy for the Ministry

"You're..." Elle paused shock on her features "You're using spells on my brother-in-law" She shrieks down the phone

"I'm being paid for it Elle" Emmett replied "it's my job now"

"For now, I still think you do best in my department" Harry replied to him.

"Fine" Elle Commented, "Can you give us till Monday?" Elle asked looking to Jasper who nodded "Yeah Monday and if nothing is changed or another student is attacked were heading straight home" Elle replied Jasper watched as Elle didn't give his sister time to speak before she hung up.