4.14

Edited 23rd June 2019

Hello everyone, thank-you once again for all the votes, comments and reads, we are one step closer to Breaking Dawn and it is completely unbelievable that I have made it this far; I am truly thankful for all of you for encouraging me to write more, and for being ever so patient with my writing skills, spelling, grammar, etc. Anyway I'm so close to clicking the complete button I am truly excited. Any way on to Chapter 14 and day three of the luxurious but stressful honeymoon.

Enjoy :)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why the hell did you have to get the wolves involved Eleanor?" Jasper shouted across the room "of all the things" he huffed folding his arms over his chest.

"I don't know because maybe she's building an army" Elle replied sarcastically, she stood the other end, bikini bottoms and clothes in the one hand.

It was their final day of the honeymoon, and Jasper who found out about Sam and the others had completely flipped out. They were deep in passion when Jasper twigged on to what Sam had said and flew away from Elle, and he was now stood butt naked arguing with his new wife.

Their first marital argument and Elle would have cooed if she wasn't not the brink of tears.

"ELLE WE DON'T NEED THEM" Jasper snapped unhappily 

"May be we do Jasper," Elle stated loudly "I don't want another war, but it looks like I will have too, everyone is behind us, who does she have? Jasper she will have an army of vampires, we will have the wizards and wolves, we have the element of surprise" she explained 

"Maria is my business not yours" Jasper snapped Elle glared threw down her clothes in to the open suit case and grabbed her silk robe. "I know her; the way she thinks"

"You know what?! Fine" she snapped shrugging in her robe "you deal with it" Elle commented tying the rope around the middle "if you die don't come crying to me"

Elle stormed to the bathroom, she slammed the door shut and Jasper huffed and stomped to the kitchen as she started the shower, he sighed ran a hand through his hair and began to get dressed.

Their honeymoon had ended on a sour note, the pair hadn't spoke on the ride back to the main island, nor did they speak when they climbed the private Jet. Elle didn't even speak just shut herself away in the bedroom at the back of the plane.

They arrived in London just before dawn, the roads wet and slick from the previous on pore of rain. She sighed zipped her handbag closed and stepped out of the car not even waiting for Jasper as she entered the Cullen family home.

"Elle" Esme greeted her happily and pulling her in to a hug "How was the trip?"

"Hi Esme and it went okay" Elle replied sourly and Esme shot her a look "listen I'm gonna go to The Burrow I will see you soon" she didn't leave room for questions as she headed to the living room.

"But Elle you and Jasper have only just arrived" Esme comments confusingly as she pauses, Jasper huffed as he came in with the bags.

"Yeah he can explain" Elle replied glaring at her husband, he huffed again and rolled his eyes and used his speed to take the bags up to their room.

"Trouble in paradise?" Emmett commented as Elle entered the living room where he and Jay were playing on the game console.

"Yes" Elle replied bluntly and Emmett mouth open in shock in shock not expecting such a blunt answer. She didn't say anything more as she grabbed a handful of Flo Powder.