1.1

Edited 22nd June 2018

Hi there, this is my first twilight story, I don't own anything you recognise, hope you like, and please review...inbox is always open also I will right in 1st person most of the time, its easier for me to write this way. :)   And before I start can I just ask everyone to raise their wands for all the victims of the LGBT shooting in Orlando; our hearts, prayers, and thoughts go out to you all;

'Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, and, reminds us, that though we may come from different countries and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of the recent events, the bonds of friendship made will be more important than ever.' - Albus Dumbledore GOF Thank you :)

Charlie Swan sighed and peered out of the window, it felt like the hundredth time he had done it; He had just received a letter from his eldest twin daughters school, that she'd finished her exams and had just graduated and was coming home, she pushed  and pushed and was able to pursued her headmistress that she didn't need be there for her final year, the board of governors agreed as long as she spends one year studying in a 'normal' school for her applications to colleges around the states, she didn't mind that but Charlie himself was worried it would stress her out.

You see Charlie and Isabella Swan were harbouring a secret; there daughter and twin was a witch, not a bad one, no far from it, she was sent to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry somewhere in the Scottish isles over the pond; 

But Charlie hadn't seen his daughter since she was 14 when she had asked to spend the summer's and all her holidays at some place called the Burrow for his and Isabella's safety, no Charlie didn't mind that fact she was away all the time, it was the fact of a dark wizard (who Charlie just leant that he was killed in a bloody war that ended with his death) was preventing his daughter's return. 

It was now Charlie paced back and forth across his living room floor, waiting for her to come home he knew she'd be driving, but he still couldn't help but worry as Bella had been in a car accident that morning before school (those girls were turning him grey slowly) and was told to spend the day upstairs in bed; Charlie had sent word to the station he wont be coming in (he had the morning shift but was at the hospital with Bella but by the time they got out Charlie's shift had almost ended) but he wished he gone in even though it would have been for the hour; but now that hour was up and not even his favourite pass time would be welcomed at this point, he paced to the kitchen again, and grabbed a beer, he thought it might help his nerves yes it is only one in the afternoon but it was five o'clock somewhere in the world; Just as Charlie opened the can; there was a sound of tires screeching and loud music from right outside the house.

"SHE'S HERE" he heard Bella yell, and music cutting off along with the sound of the engine shutting down and a scrabbling up stairs, Charlie sighed and placed his open can in the fridge.

"Calm down Bells" Charlie said as she appeared at the top of the stairs; "and slow down" he said as there was a light knocking on the door, Bella huffed and slowly descended the stairs; she reached the bottom just as Charlie opened the door; there was a girl stood around five three, she had one trunk on her, and a back pack and she smiled as her hood fell and her dark black hair fanned around her. Her bright brown eyes shone with happiness as she grinned at them both.

"Hi dad"....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go the rewrite of chapter one ... what did you think? review please, oh here's a little extra for you, let me know if its complicated I may have cheated for a bit on timings but I wanted an action packed first chapter :)

El had travelled from Hogwarts to Burrow Via the Knight bus (2 hours) at 7 am (all US time), took the 9am Port key from The Burrow, UK to Seattle, US arrived at a storage unit Charlie set up (for her car) at 10am and arrived at Swan residence 3 hours later at  1pm...she's been up since about 530am but is used to being up early due to being in the library with Hermione all the time, yes she is tired but has taken potions to keep herself awake and spend time with family.

I don't fully understand the difference between US and UK times, (I'm from England myself and resided here for all my life and never left lol) but will try and make it so its less complicated, if I have any US fans who are willing to help me with this story, and answer any questions, or even correct my mistakes, feel free to inbox me or comment, I really don't mind, I don't want to offend anyone both sides of the pond anyway, just want people to like my story. PS all my A/n will be either the end of my chapters or in a note on my profile, but all notes will be in bold and any thoughts my characters have (i.e. Edward and El) will be in italics, sometimes there will be slight extras/explanations as well (like the one above) will be in italics too :) thanks :) ps i will be posting different sizes of chapters, some will be longer than others, I am a mother of two so it depends on when I can update or write or have a muse lol thanks again xxx