4.20

Edited 26th June 2019

Elle had stared at Carlisle; she was in shock and looked to Emmett Jayson, or Ron to crack a joke; However they had just sat there looking lost, confused and in Ron's case very hungry judging the way he was wolfing down the sandwiches Esme made.

"How-" Elle paused she rubbed her forehead and then ran a hand through her hair, everyone knew in that moment Elle Whitlock was thinking, with her biting her lip she was thinking hard.

 "How is that even possible?" She asked the doctor her eyes solely on the medical profession. He shrugged, Carlisle had openly shrugged which took most of them by surprise.

"Well when a man loves a women-" Emmett began but Elle's golden glare zeroed on him, which caused the bigger vampire to shrink in his chair slightly.

"I know how they're made, just would like to know how my Human sister and your vampire brother managed it" she hissed at him, Emmett stayed silent, he had no answers, he was just trying to cheer up the situation, but it openly back fired.

Elle sighed and she looked around her family, "I don't know what this means" she commented,

"Neither do we" Carlisle replied "they're coming back immediately, I will need to take a look at her" Elle nodded "I've never come across this before"

"Books" Ron commented and everyone looked to him, confusion had settled across the vampires. "What about books?" he asked

"If it was written down don't you think Carlisle would have red about this?" Rosalie Snapped

"Yes but he wouldn't come across the books we have" Ron shrugged softy and Carlisle looked like a lightbulb had just turned on.

"Ron does have a point"  Carlisle stated before Rose could comment again, "Hogwarts library may have something"

"Well" Ron was blushing softly, his cheeks reddening " I was thinking more alone the lines of seeing the books Hermione confiscated when we raided Borgin and Burke's before it closed" The wizard looked to Elle, who eyes seemed to shine brighter.

"Boogie and what?" Emmett commented confused and Elle for the first time since arriving snorted with laughter,  and Ron rolled his eyes

"Borgin and Burkes," Elle corrected, a ghost of a smile on her face "a dark wizard shop in Knockturn Alley and it's a start" Elle states with a small shrug looking  at Carlisle 

"We need to get you a meeting with Hermione, Ron can you make it happen?" Elle asked the ginger wizard stood and he nodded

"Come on then, I'll see if she's in now, Harry?" He asked, Harry nodded and the dark haired wizard stood making his way to his best friend.

"They arrive at Heathrow in two hours" Alice commented softly her eyes dancing as she was pulled in and out of the vision

"I'll fetch them," Elle commented, Jasper hands Elle's her car-keys and she smiles softly at him.

"I'll go with her" Jasper commented supporting his wife and the family nod knowing full well not to get in between Elle and her desire to see her sister.

"Okay, I'll also need to set the office up" Carlisle replied looking at his family.

"Ill do it" Esme commented softly her hand resting on his arm  "I'll send her straight up there"

"I'll help" Rosalie commented quickly and Esme nodded, Esme stood and kissed her husband, she then left with her eldest daughter.