3. 4🇬🇧

Edited: 21 June 2019

Chapter 4

Elle sighed as she placed her Quill down, finally the last invite was written out, her curvy handwriting stared back at her as she re-read the small card.

'Dr and Mrs Cullen invite you to celebrate the union of their son Jasper Hale-Cullen and his beloved Eleanor Elizabeth Swan on the 21st of December in the United Kingdom at 11am further instructions will be given once the confirmation is received'

Using a quick drying spell on the black ink Elle quickly placed the invites in the velvet sliver boxes Esme had spent two days making, they were painted a silver colour with a white ribbon, the invite was the same with white ribbon and a blush pink jewel encrusted square in the middle.

Elle waved her wrist and the invites piled up and floated towards the stairs, she at human pace went to hers and Jasper's room and then in to the large closet, where she found the large sliver safe that housed all of Jasper's and Elle's most prized positions including Jasper's gun from the civil war and a few expensive jewellery Elle owned. 

Once in the safe Elle smiled as she locked the safe and then looked to her LV weekend bag, in three days she and the girl's will be heading to New York to hopefully find a wedding dress amongst other things, Elle had also organised a spa trip as well, Bella was invited but hated shopping so agreed to go to Jake's instead.

"When does Bella and Edward return?" She asked Jasper who just entered the bedroom as she exited the large closet.

"This afternoon, and Edwards pissed we didn't manage to catch Victoria" He replied flopping down on the leather chair, a history book, highlighter and pen in hand. Elle rolled her eyes and huffed

"Well we are trying our best" Elle grumbled as she used magic to straighten out the book case they had. It was full with books from history and magical stuff.

"He knows just annoyed at it" Jasper replied highlighting and correcting things, Elle sighed as she began to clean both magical and the muggle way. Her's and Jasper's bed was stripped and made with fresh bedding and the dirty bedding was taken to the laundry basket. Elle still insisted on washing their clothes and bedding instead of throwing them out again. Elle rolled her eyes giving a quick kiss to Jasper she exited the bedroom and headed up to her attic lab, she entered and placed on a lab coat and began making blood potions for everyone they were getting thin on supply and Emmett was moaning he couldn't have any in school for a while.

She was adding the final bag to the freezer in the kitchen when she heard Edward had returned to the house, he greeted everyone softly and spotted Elle first.

"Who died?" he joked looking her over her white lab coat was covered in blood; her hair was a mess and a few twigs and sticks stuck to her bun. A long streak of blood went across her face and her lips were pained with a coat of blood.

"Oh my"S he paused pretending to be shocked  "Edward made a joke did you all hear it?," Elle asked and the house filled with chuckles; Edward rolled his eyes "and no one" She replied answering his question. He gave her a look "okay a couple of Elk, a mountain lion or two and a few bears, I'm doing re-stock"

"Done-" Edward began excitement filled his eyes.

"Yes, done the lolly pops but there gonna take 24 hours to set I've only just put them in the mould though so get them this time tomorrow morning before Jayson steals them all" she replied  she ignored the small 'hey' coming from the somewhere in the house and she walked past him, handing Esme who greeted Edward at the door, her lab coat. Esme smiled and headed down to the wash room Carlisle's own doctor one folded in her arms.